PDA

View Full Version : Just terrible

jakncoke
03-03-2008, 10:26 PM
A man reportedly held a knife to the throat of his 15-month-old nephew and decapitated him in front of his mother in a Saudi Arabian supermarket.

The 25-year-old Syrian man beheaded the toddler apparently after having a dispute with the toddler's parents, his sister and brother-in-law, Arab News reported.

Another newspaper, the Saudi Gazette, reported that the toddler was 18 months old.

The killing happened in front of shoppers and staff in the fruit and vegetable section of the Al-Marhaba supermarket yesterday morning.

A police officer told Arab News: "The murderer was in a dispute with the boy's mother and her husband. He chopped off the boy's head in front of the mother to get back at her."

Another witness, Abu Muhammad, who is in his mid-60s, told the paper: "It happened so quickly. Before people could intervene, the man had cut more than half way through the child's neck."

Another local expressed his disbelief that anyone could carry out such an act.

"No one could bear the gruesome sight of the boy's decapitated body lying on the floor," Muneer, a car mechanic, told Arab News.

"How could someone do such a thing?

"I just can't understand it ... I still can't believe it."

One shopper, Ahmed Abdul-Rahman, told the Saudi Gazette: "I was shopping when I heard a scream and saw people running toward the shop's pastry corner.

"When I arrived there, I couldn't believe what I saw.

"A headless body of a child lay on the floor and the head was lying nearby soaked in blood."

The man was arrested at the supermarket, reports AFP. Murder is punishable by death in the Islamic country, and the sentence is usually carried out by beheading.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/tod...402425563.html

Just wow. crazy ppl in this world.

LiNuX
03-03-2008, 10:29 PM
thread moved to serious news

and all i have to say is, wow...

Jaykub
03-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Wow took the poor things head off RIP

rukisuto
03-04-2008, 04:19 AM
All it took was an argument for that guy to do that.
It only further backs up the fact that I hate people.

Ubernerd
03-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Aw! Poor little guy!

That's really terrible. What else can you say, that sucks for the little dude that got killed, and his poor mom, even the people who had to watch.

MilkshakeNinja
03-04-2008, 10:49 AM
That's horrible taking the life of a young child who had nothing to do with the argument the man was having with the boys mother, and her having to witness the whole beheading.

All I can say is some people are really sick and twisted in this world.

Jaykub
03-04-2008, 03:03 PM
All it took was an argument for that guy to do that.
It only further backs up the fact that I hate people.

Lol some people are bas*erds lol

glenofimaal
03-04-2008, 03:16 PM
lol i think that guy is mental

i feel bad for the kid

wifi
03-04-2008, 08:40 PM
feel really bad for the kid, its ur sisters son for gods sake