PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil

EpsilonX
03-05-2008, 08:26 PM
move this to the correct forum...couldn't decide where it would go :-D

Anyways, I want to get the first 2 Resident Evils for gamecube (RE and RE:0)

which one should I get first? RE:0 is a prequel, but should I play the first RE before to get the full effect?

LiNuX
03-05-2008, 08:33 PM
its more of an action/thriller game

and if you are trying to play a game in sequence it is always good to start with the first one

BUT it isn't the case with all games, for example, DBZ Budokai Games - you can start with Budokai 3 and still know what's going on

I played Resident Evil games but I never owned the game, usually played for a while at a friend or relatives house - only played 2 - Resident Evil (first one) and Resident Evil 4 a while back

don't know how its like for the gamecube - but if i have to assume i'll say you don't have to play all the games in sequence to get the full effect as you are asking

dont know if i am clear lol, i've been bad with words all day

EpsilonX
03-05-2008, 08:35 PM
its more of an action/thriller game

and if you are trying to play a game in sequence it is always good to start with the first one

BUT it isn't the case with all games, for example, DBZ Budokai Games - you can start with Budokai 3 and still know what's going on

I played Resident Evil games but I never owned the game, usually played for a while at a friend or relatives house - only played 2 - Resident Evil (first one) and Resident Evil 4 a while back

don't know how its like for the gamecube - but if i have to assume i'll say you don't have to play all the games in sequence to get the full effect as you are asking

dont know if i am clear lol, i've been bad with words all day

Well I've always wanted to do a prequel before the original...start at the very beginning of the plot.

I was gonna try that for the RE series on the cube, but I wanna know if playing the prequel (which are usually meant to explain stuff) would ruin some of the shock value of the original (or rather, remake)