PDA

View Full Version : .hack MMORPG

eranikusnxt
03-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Why dont they make a .hack MMORPG? The game is aleady set up for a MMO. All you need to do is set it up to where the groups have a group leader. A way to use attacks without pausing the game. No data drain. A trade system. More them 5 servers. Also, make it to where when you go threw a chaos gate, only you and your group can get to your destination. What I meen by that is to make it sepret for everyone. And make a PS2 controler that plugs into the computer and make it to where the 4 direction duttons have 4 skills that you set.

Jaykub
03-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Lol sorry but I have no idea what your talking about makes no since

LiNuX
03-06-2008, 10:14 AM
what kind of game is .hack again? i heard of it never played it, and for this whole explanation, you are probably better of talking to the creators who unfortunately is not likely to listen to anyone, these guys usually think their ideas are the best

Raw!
03-06-2008, 11:25 AM
.hack is an anime.

.hack / Wikipedia Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.hack)@LiNuX

Personally, nobody is listening to this. But after all, it is a good anime.

For the future TC (topic creator). Try explaining a bit more about the anime. Thanks.

LiNuX
03-06-2008, 11:30 AM
.hack is an anime.

.hack / Wikipedia Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.hack)@LiNuX

Personally, nobody is listening to this. But after all, it is a good anime.

For the future TC (topic creator). Try explaining a bit more about the anime. Thanks.

ah..thats why i know it lol, saw commercials on it, i kept thinking its a game cuz of this whole thread lol

Blackbird
03-06-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm remember this anime and the game becuase I'm have watch the anime and play one of those game. Yeah I'm sure it's going to be cool if you could play it virtual reality game and put that think on you head and get into the fantasy. xD

LemonRising
03-06-2008, 02:53 PM
it's quite funny actually XD

It's an anime about a mmorpg, and they made games for it that aren't mmorpg.

Personally I think it'd be cool if they made a mmorpg out of it. (:

Blackbird
03-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Well like I said it's not a online game xD

Jaykub
03-06-2008, 07:22 PM
it's quite funny actually XD

It's an anime about a mmorpg, and they made games for it that aren't mmorpg.

Personally I think it'd be cool if they made a mmorpg out of it. (:

Lol I was thinking he was asking how to hack a site

younging94
03-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Yea, i was just thinking the same thing when i was watching the japanese sub episodes. It would be a great game, i would surely play it.