PDA

View Full Version : 8 movies that will go ???

jakncoke
03-06-2008, 01:39 PM
8 Upcoming Movie Adaptations That Must Be Stopped | Cracked.com (http://www.cracked.com/blog/2008/03/05/8-upcoming-movie-adaptations-that-must-be-stopped/)

There's a lot of text and im sure it's over 10k so I'll just post the llist with my thoughts and then you guys post what you think as well.

1) Sex and the City- not the worst idea and infact it should be lower consider what's going to be listed next.

2) The Sims: The Movie- should be tied for #1 with #6. what a joke, seriously run out of ideas?

3) Where the wild things are- never heard of it, sure the kiddiez will love it.. so they can have at it

4) Speed Racer- never watched the cartoon but them adapting it with real actors can't be good

5) Dragonball- I don't care about the cartoon or anything about i'm sure the nerds of the world will beg to differ and for that they can have it and I'm not sure why it made the list..

dun dun are fekking kidding me....

6) Monopoly: The Game, okay your like wat? wat? r u serial? lamest idea ever but do you know what tops a lame idea.. doing that lame idea 4 times. Hasbro and Universal has a 4 movie deal for Monopoly

7) Get Smart: never heard of the sitcom

8 ) HORTON HEARS A WHO: :sigh:

Jaykub
03-06-2008, 01:45 PM
OMG Sim the movie thats not right. And I like sims

rukisuto
03-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Oh man, I have to see Horton Hears a Who.
I'm making my BF take me, lol.

Jaykub
03-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Oh man, I have to see Horton Hears a Who.
I'm making my BF take me, lol.

OMG for all thats right don't make a man watch that he will die

LemonRising
03-06-2008, 02:41 PM
The Sims? THE MOVIE?
Oh man. How.. are they even planning to do that? e.e
It's so.. I don't know lol

..SAME THING WITH MONOPOLY WTF.
Who even thought of that? Whyyyyyy?
WHYYYY?

The only thing I'm ok with is Horton Hears a Who. Come on, the other Dr. Seuss movies weren't /horrible/. I happened to like How the Grinch Stole Christmas 8D

Dragonball though.. Maaan. I'm gonna see it.
So I can laugh.
A lot.

Nerdy Knight
03-06-2008, 03:55 PM
I've heard about most of the movies coming out, and I really don't give a crap. Speed Racer is gonna suck. The Sims is probably not even going to be related to the game (I would LOVE it if they made the characters talk in gibberish like the Sims do. lol.). I really like Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, but I'm not stupid. I'm sure the movie adaptation is going to be LAME, but I'll most likely go see it anyway. I don't know how the heck they can be doing a Monopoly movie, unless the world everyone lives in is like a monopoly, but that would just be stupid. I've never seen Get Smart before, but the movie doesn't look too bad. The rest I'm sure the kiddies are gonna love, and I actually do enjoy a small amount of Dr. Seuss' work, so I may check that out. Man, they definitely don't make as many good movies as they used to.

Raw!
03-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Actually, I'm going to see Horton Hears A Who, and Dragonball, and Get Smart. I'm not expecting them to be a huge sucess, but still, I can sit through it. And if it's good, I'll prove some of you guys wrong.

jakncoke
03-06-2008, 04:37 PM
How does your opinion on something prove us wrong? Still not going to change ours.

Jaykub
03-06-2008, 05:03 PM
How does your opinion on something prove us wrong? Still not going to change ours.

Lol so right how can he show us.

EpsilonX
03-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Well, I hate every Dragonball series with a passion.

But seriously...wtf would the plot of Monopoly be? Like....a dude is trying to build a monopoly off hotels and a rival tries to outdo him or something?

...that's probably what it will be

Scott
03-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Most of them sound worse than awful.... I mean how the Hell will a monopoly movie work?

jakncoke
03-24-2008, 03:33 AM
HORTON HEARS A WHO, I can't believe its #1 for a 2nd straight week. 86.4 million so far... my faith in ppl's movie tastes have gone out the window.

Scott
04-08-2008, 04:14 PM
HORTON HEARS A WHO, I can't believe its #1 for a 2nd straight week. 86.4 million so far... my faith in ppl's movie tastes have gone out the window.

Yep people have gone mad. I mean who actualy went to see Epic movie and that 300 rip off (I cant remember what it was called). The sad thing about it is. The more money these movies bring in the more of them they will make.

Iceskater101
04-08-2008, 04:28 PM
the sims movie?
I am sorry how is that produced i mean thats a computer game i mean not anymore
monoply..
laughing at my seat. that will be the strangest movie ever.

Iceskater101
04-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Yep people have gone mad. I mean who actualy went to see Epic movie and that 300 rip off (I cant remember what it was called). The sad thing about it is. The more money these movies bring in the more of them they will make.

dude I saw epic movie on dvd that was a very lame and very disturbing movie.
man I hate those movies with those people the only movies i like that teases other stuff is the scary movies

Kujo
04-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Hrm... i dont think i will be able to watch any of those... unless I get them from the haji shops in Iraq for like.. 2 bucks.. just so i can see what someone spent "millions" to make.

Megaman
04-20-2008, 12:24 AM
I wont be watching any of those. They'll probably all be crap.