PDA

View Full Version : Santa Clause

LiNuX
12-24-2006, 12:39 PM
How many people here believe in or every believed that Santa Clause is/was real? Well i shouldnt say is cuz if ur reading this and u believe in santa, STOP READING.

I used to believe in santa when i was really young. When my sister was born i used to believe lol. but slowly flying raindeers didnt make much sense lol. It was all for the best lol.

Did u ever believe?

Drake14
12-24-2006, 12:42 PM
I used to believe when i was really really young...not anymore...

In fact a i dont believe in a lot of things anymore :/

But if theres a young child im not gunna tell him that Santa isnt real, cuz thats mean and rude, and thats not how i roll 8)

LiNuX
12-24-2006, 12:45 PM
lol, u watch wrestling? lol christian says that a lot, well "thats how i roll". But a couple days ago, i had this argument with this girl at my school about this. She said if u love ur child u will tell them the truth all the time. Then i brought up santa. i asked if ur child believed in santa, and he asked u if he was real, what would u say? she said Yes. Then the argument started when i said, "so ur not telling them the truth like u said, so u dont love ur child." lol, it goes on for a long time, more like a debate than an argument lol.

Drake14
12-24-2006, 12:46 PM
lol, yea thats can be tough...in fact..all children type stuff is tough....well most of it anyways..

and haha no - i cant stand wrestling - i just say it cuz im cool like that ;D haha

Twigz
12-24-2006, 01:25 PM
I believed in "him" in my first 7 years of life...then when I found out that there was none....it was a bombshell...LOL...and it's actually Santa Claus..."The Santa Clause" is actually 3 movies from Disney...and a clause is an English term...you know the rest though...Happy Holidays!! :D