PDA

View Full Version : Nerdy Knight's Guitar Hero Tournament!!!

Nerdy Knight
03-09-2008, 12:34 PM
It seems Juicebox never made that Guitar Hero Tournament, so I guess I'll make one of my own. :D

Here's how this thing is gonna go down...This tournament is for Guitar Hero 1 only, but I will be making different tournaments for the other games after this one is over, so sorry for the inconvenience at the moment.

This tournament will be divided into 4 divisions: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert. You can join whatever division you would like, but no complaining about it if you join a division thats out of your league. There will be a total of 8 positions for each division, so sign up early before we run out of spots! You will be randomly matched up with another person in your division, and then you will be told to play a certain song on Guitar Hero. You may try as many times as you like until you have the score you want, but no changing it after you post it. You will also need some kind of proof to show that you are the one who actually got the score. Maybe write your user-name on a piece of paper and hold it up next to a picture of your high-score on the TV. Yeah, that will work. If you have any problems giving proof, send me a PM and we'll work something out. Proof would be highly recommended though. Once we get the positions filled up, we can start. Here is the list of members:

Easy

Medium

Hard

Expert
1. Nerdy Knight

Remember to have fun with this, and rock out! There isn't a prize of GFP, but if someone would like to donate some for the prize, that would be cool. I will be giving the champion of each division a trophy picture made in Paint, however. So it's not like your leaving without anything but bragging rights. So have fun!

EDIT: LiNuX has agreed to giving the champion in each division 300 GFP for winning the tournament, IF we can get this thing going good! EXTREME WARNING HERE FOLKS: IF I HAVE A SUSPICION OF YOU JOINING A DIVISION UNDER YOUR REGULAR PLAYING LEVEL, JUST TO BEAT EVERYONE ELSE EASILY AND GET THE 300 GFP, YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM ALL FUTURE TOURNAMENTS. BE FAIR!

LiNuX
03-09-2008, 12:47 PM
lol i planned on getting guitar hero 2 for my PS2 later on, hopefully after my term in college is over in may - if u hold a guitar hero 2 tourny after i get mine, post it back :D

and as for the prize - i'll donate 300 GFP to each division winner if you can get this going

EpsilonX
03-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Hardly anybody has Guitar Hero 1. Plus, it's way easier than the rest.

Try 2 or 3. More people would join

Nerdy Knight
03-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Hardly anybody has Guitar Hero 1. Plus, it's way easier than the rest.

Try 2 or 3. More people would join

I wouldn't say that. I found many of the songs to be difficult on GH1. Not to mention that hammer-ons are difficult to do in that game. That may be just me though. :P

EpsilonX
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
I wouldn't say that. I found many of the songs to be difficult on GH1. Not to mention that hammer-ons are difficult to do in that game. That may be just me though. :P

Idk, when we were having a guitar hero tournament at my friends house, I wanted to play GH1 and everyone was like no guitar hero 1 sucks playing on expert is like playing medium on gh3.

Nerdy Knight
03-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Psh, I dunno what they're talking about. They have so many difficult Expert songs on that game. Cowboys From Hell is a good example. Spanish Castle Magic is pretty freakin' hard too. I could probably name off every hard song in that game.