PDA

View Full Version : Company of Heroes

LiNuX
03-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Anyone here play Company of Heroes? I actually got it a few weeks ago for PC but I never opened it so I never played it. I resisted because I knew a new game would mean I am distracted from college and my midterms that were coming out would be in jeopardy lol

But anyone here play this game and want to tell me if I am in for a good ride or a bad ride?

jakncoke
03-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Haven't played it but the ppl that I talk too said it was good.

LiNuX
03-09-2008, 05:24 PM
same, i only know a few others that played the game and they said it was pretty good

i may have to wait til may when my finals are done to try it lol - i got the game for free with my GPU when i was building my PC

crazay
03-10-2008, 03:13 PM
i played it but i never finished it, i borrowed it from a friend that beat it pretty quickly, it was pretty fun so you may enjoy it, have fun

LiNuX
03-10-2008, 06:13 PM
i played it but i never finished it, i borrowed it from a friend that beat it pretty quickly, it was pretty fun so you may enjoy it, have fun

thanks, i have to try it after my term is over, not really in the best state to play other games now lol

nemesis
03-14-2008, 07:21 AM
played it and its pretty good, abit addictive quite realistic although i prefer c&c i guess thats because more fun total exterminating an enermy.