PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Raw!
03-09-2008, 07:04 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/Train13-14/mrmagoriumswonderemporium.jpg

Released On: November 16, 2007
Directed By: Zach Helm
Written By: Zach Helm
Starring: Ted Ludzik, Dustin Hoffman, Natalie Portman, Zach Mills.

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium is a movie about Molly Mahoney as the awkward and insecure manager of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, the strangest, most fantastic, most wonderful toy store in the world. But when Mr. Magorium, the 243 year-old eccentric who owns the store, bequeaths the store to her, a dark and ominous change begins to take over the once remarkable Emporium.

(tooken from Imbd.com (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457419/))

Okay, let me start by saying this movie is nothing ground-breaking, and nothing huge. It is a mere family movie or a kiddy movie that I am sure kids will like. But if you are looking for comedy, some action, or anything else you have come to the wrong place. This movie really has no linear plot. And constantly the characters had to remind each-other of what the whole movie was about. This movie was like "Fairies Gone Wild." Molly was the fairy, and she definately went wild. I just didn't understand anything about this movie. One moment it was about him dieing (Mr. Magorium), the next was about him giving the shop to Molly. And after that, she didn't understand what she was destined for. Anyway, in short. The plot of this movie was very confusing and only a kid would understand the comedy. Overall, this movie was boring as hell. I do not recommend you go watch it.

5/10

rukisuto
03-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Nice review, thanks :]
I never was really intrested in seeing it, but I'll probably catch it on DVD.

I thin I'll help with some reviews myself.

Raw!
03-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Hehe. Nice to see you have caught onto the act of doing it. It feels good. Just make sure to post in the A-Z list so I can put it up there. (Which I already have done)
I hope you enjoy it. (I didn't, but that is my opinion!)