PDA

View Full Version : WWE or TNA?

LiNuX
12-24-2006, 06:36 PM
This question is mostly for people that watch wrestling, although you dont have to watch them to answer the question. I wanna know which you like better, WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) or TNA (Total Non-Stop Action).

WWE is a lot richer than TNA right now and its storyline is a lot better and more entertaining. But TNA has the Action. The fighting and the moves the wrestlers can do will get you to watch them.

I like WWE for the story, action isnt too good, and TNA for the action, storyline isnt too great, but they are trying to start a war with WWE. My vote goes to Both, but not equally :)

Drake14
12-24-2006, 07:17 PM
I dont prefer either because i think wrestling is lame >.<

So i refuse to watch it.

I used to watch it a long time ago..when...umm..WWF? and WCW? were good.

Now wrestling shows are lame now...their kinda funny to watch because their so lame.

Wang
12-25-2006, 12:04 AM
TNA by far, I am a wrestling fan and have been watching it for the past 14 years of my life...and WWE has been killing itself with stars that resemble the past ie..batista=Ultimate Warrior..tna has an array of talent, Samoa Joe for example is a star which awesome potential.

Twigz
12-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I don't like either, but if I had a choice, I'd pick the WWE, it's the one that I've been looking at the most, and the one that amuses me the most...if I want a storyline, I'll watch ESPN Classic or something like that, but if it's wrestling, I wanna watch wrestling, not a daytime soap opera...but anyway, yeah, the WWE is more my thing when it comes to this subject...

souljaa
12-27-2006, 12:12 AM
Don't really watch any of them...But if I have to..It's WWE.

wallDawg
01-14-2007, 09:08 PM
TNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless your talking carltio, lol. --- im a huge sting fan so i lean towards tna but if you ask me, i am a huge carlito fan hes just cool, and it makes wwe so cool, lol.

wallDawg
01-26-2007, 05:14 PM
this argument belongs to me ahahahaha, because all i can say is, that wwe is crap, ya know why? the way they treat wrestlers is beyond rediculous, TNA is growing but they dont have enough "firepower" to overtake wwe, of course thats fact, wwe has more of an arsanel, to controll the fans, but lets get things straight here----What does wwe do to take the fans, "use woman for sex", the sex appeal, the divas in less clothing opens eyes, do u realize how many 8 year olds watch this crap? prob more then u think, 10 year olds, etc.... the point here is with the woman, they undresss, us men like it but thats all wwe has, is woman, the men dont act right, the matches are crap, i support my wrestlers regardless though, what does vince have that makes him great? the money speaks and he screws the cheap. TNA has no womans division and thats good because what u have is, their actions on the backstage area, and ringside as the "Vixens" that drag your eyes, and help the wrestler cheat, although... it would be interesting to have a womans division but they dont have alot of wrestler type "knockouts". Dont get me wrong, Gail kim is great, but rememeber whats the point of wrestling if theirs no title, whats the point ya know, i say go two hours, sign former wwe stars, grow, go global with your game.... go else, outside orlando go to texas, go to fort lauderadale, go... to maybe north carolina go to ....penssylvania.. go... to new york.... you might get more fans... trust me... look people,......

get your facts straight, wwe is crummy, all the greats are gone or injured, what does hhh have left to prove, what does hbk have left to prove, whjats there to do to interest us the fans..... TNA is the new breed, lmao@ECW.... ecw is garbage... the original was classic, was golden, was awsome... now its a poor imatation... VINCE bee a damn shamed of yourself, get your asses a new star promot him, and her.... make them heels, also, convince a TNA star to convert that will get ratings... but let me say this to finish up, if you think TNA is going down without a fight, hell no, their aint a damn thing anyone can say to change it. TNA is NEW, its FRESH, ITS the preimer show, it has better talent.... it has style, "less talk" More action". Samoa Joe is better then then most of the WWE stars, and carlito is cool, and he should go to TNA because TNA has more sense, WWE is crap, i dont even know why ui watch, it except for the fact Smackdown is better then RAW, carlito is better then raw...... Mickie James is better then WWE, TNA is better then WWE, its almost like.... The WWE is golden in some eyes and garbagae in another, fix your crap, before the ship goes down.... TNA is The NEW LiFe, represent it... Thanks.

LiNuX
01-28-2007, 10:01 AM
yea i agree with walldawg, WWE is focusing too much on their sex appeal than their action, thats tearing up their fans to go in favor of TNA