PDA

View Full Version : Installing Scripts & Programs

LiNuX
12-24-2006, 07:45 PM
Right now I am offering the service of installing some scripts and programs for you on your website/forum. The list of the things i am willing to do it is listed below. I will do it for free of course, but in exchange for posts on this forum.

I will install these softwares for you:

1.SMF
2. phpBB
3. YaBB
4. Joomla
5. Mambo

it isnt limited to just these, u can ask for other things and i'll tell u if i can do it or not.

You just need 100 points (about 50 posts or 25 topics) to request for each installation. Without the required points ur request will be ignored and deleted.

If you want me to install mods for phpBB, which is mostly manual installtion, i can do that too. but you will need 150 points for that request.

this is just a little service i will do for the members that contribute to the forum. Other forum members capable of doing this can also offer their services.

If you have any questions, ask in this topic. To request -- Please make another topic. TItle it something similar to the following. "phpBB Installation Request" or "SMF installation needed"

Thank you!

Thor Erik
12-25-2006, 10:28 AM
If you need help with installing phpBB mods rated with time: ~5hours + and difficulty @ Hard.
Talk to me, the post requirements will be at 150 posts! since it's a time consuming and rather difficult task to install sutch mods, and you shall NEED the mod. i don't install it for you cause you wanna test it, or just for fun.

other requirements:
FTP acess to the phpbb2 root.

LiNuX
08-15-2007, 01:17 PM
Post unstickied as we use GFP to do tihs now :D also post locked!