PDA

View Full Version : im gettin married!! Frick, i don't even no who o.0 =x Shet!

gavinman
12-24-2006, 08:08 PM
Hey guys! and girls!

lol Its been awhile since i came back here to this forum. How are you guys. First off, I would like to say Merry X-mas and happy new years to all of u. Schools has been tough on all of us hehe.

Now onto the topic ahem lol...

Omg I found out I had a fiance and i nvr even new about it. WTH >:( >:( >:(!!! god lol. What would you do if you were in a situation where you have a gf or crush :P and your family is like "no we get to choose who ur wife shall be" :'( :'( :'(

FOr all I know, my fiance may be a fat...ugly...bossy.. mean...cocky....lady... ??? ???

-.-; Hate being asian lol...

alright peace guys

LiNuX
12-24-2006, 08:33 PM
are you serious or are you joking ? lol, we gotta talk man lol, i would be devastated, i'd say if the wife is ugly fat bossy mean or cocky, im gonna go to jail for murder lol, i'd rather marry a girl i like

Wang
12-25-2006, 12:01 AM
Well, being an asian myself, Your wife will either be: A. Skinny, Demanding, And works as a bagger at a grocery store..or B. Big, Fat, and works in a Restaurant, either Chinese or Japanese..Im just throwing an idea out there with experience.

Drake14
12-25-2006, 08:14 AM
Oh wow....Thats kinda unfortunate :/

gavinman
12-25-2006, 11:06 PM
rofl.. well that wud be ummm rather unappealing lol.

I prefer that my wife not be too skinny or too fat lol.. Also i probaly dont want her to work at a bakery bagging stuff o.o :-\

but umm yea, being asian isn't all that fun -.-;

Drake14
12-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Apparently not...

well...uh....good luck with that o_O

i think :/

souljaa
12-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Whoa. Dayum..That must suck?!..Ouch.

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:36 PM
lol wow gavin, you always have those funny stories lol, arent you a little too young to get married now?

souljaa
01-01-2007, 02:37 PM
lol wow gavin, you always have those funny stories lol, arent you a little too young to get married now?

Lol. I still don't know if he's joking or serious?