PDA

View Full Version : Luigi's Mansion 2?

Nerdy Knight
03-12-2008, 09:03 PM
No...I'm not saying there is going to be another one, but I would like there to be one! I just got done playing through this game again in a long while, and I think it's great! It may have gotten a lot of negative reviews, but I think most of them were from ticked off Mario fans who didn't get a GameCube Mario game as a launch title, and instead got a Luigi game. I find the games with Luigi to be much more refreshing, because it usually always does something different with the Mario cloth its usually made from. I'm not saying I don't enjoy the Mario games. I absolutely love them! I'm just saying that I think too many games from the Mario game family are based on Mario, Peach, and even Yoshi! I find it a little odd that a man prefers a dinosaur's help over his own brothers. Anyway, I'm just saying that I find Luigi to be a very cool and comedic character, and I believe he should have more games about him. Luigi's Mansion 2 would be a definite buy for me. Does anybody else have comments?

jakncoke
03-12-2008, 09:12 PM
More games for the Wii is never a bad idea.

Blackbird
03-14-2008, 01:05 AM
Nothing wrong with making new games but Luigi Mansion are not going to make any success for a moment xD

KittyCat72
03-14-2008, 03:46 PM
My brother traded Super Mario Sunshine for Luigi's Manshion. It was pretty good, but too easy. I'm sure if they made one for the Wii it would be much cooler... I think it's a great idea!

Nerdy Knight
03-14-2008, 08:44 PM
My brother traded Super Mario Sunshine for Luigi's Manshion. It was pretty good, but too easy. I'm sure if they made one for the Wii it would be much cooler... I think it's a great idea!

Your brother is one smart feller. Super Mario Sunshine was definitely a disappointment for me. The idea was neat, but it didn't really impress me like Luigi's Mansion did. A Wii version of Luigi's Mansion would be awesome, because without even thinking about it, you can tell the possibilities the Wii would give it. The only hard part might be the story line. Anyway, I really hope they make this in the future. I would definitely buy it.

Blackbird
03-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Well, they need to came up with new so they made Super Mario Sunshine with water pumping anyway I love the Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii and of course they should made a Luigi Mansion 2 xD

KittyCat72
03-15-2008, 10:52 AM
Your brother is one smart feller. Super Mario Sunshine was definitely a disappointment for me. The idea was neat, but it didn't really impress me like Luigi's Mansion did. A Wii version of Luigi's Mansion would be awesome, because without even thinking about it, you can tell the possibilities the Wii would give it. The only hard part might be the story line. Anyway, I really hope they make this in the future. I would definitely buy it.

Yeah, the story line would be hard to come up with. But I'm sure they would think of something. I would most definetly buy it if it came out on the Wii. I know it would just end up being a cool game.:yes:

EpsilonX
03-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Actually, I was just thinking about this the other day. I was playing Luigi's Mansion, and I was like "this would be freaking sweet on the Wii.

They'd have th make it a lot harder though.

Mario's Mansion anyone?

Riku-Nara
03-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Luigi could always use a lil' love.
If it was gonna be on par with galazy, i'd get it.

Scott
03-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Another one could be fun, I liked the last one. I don't know about Mario's Mansion though.... does Mario actualy have a Mansion... also Mario's in far too many games...

Nerdy Knight
03-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Another one could be fun, I liked the last one. I don't know about Mario's Mansion though.... does Mario actualy have a Mansion... also Mario's in far too many games...

My thoughts exactly. Mario wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for that mansion trick again. Then again...Mario has done some pretty dumb stuff in his times...*cough* Mario Party 4-8 *cough*

MilkshakeNinja
03-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Yeah, a Luigi's Mansion 2 would be pretty cool to play on the Wii, but like most of you have said it would definitely need to be harder.

As for Mario's Mansion...hmmm...naww there are waaaaaaaay to many Mario based games, and I don't think it would sell as much to be honest.

Besides Mario games after awhile just seem to all be the same...

Iceskater101
04-07-2008, 08:53 PM
they should create another one. or at least focus more on luigi instead of mario. he is in every single video game there is in nintendo I swear.

Scott
04-07-2008, 09:08 PM
they should create another one. or at least focus more on luigi instead of mario. he is in every single video game there is in nintendo I swear.

Lol he's not in Metroid Prime or Zelda games. But I agree that they should give Mario a break what about a Wario game ever?

Iceskater101
04-07-2008, 09:46 PM
hmm wario that would be interesting. wouldn't be that bad.

Nerdy Knight
04-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Lol he's not in Metroid Prime or Zelda games. But I agree that they should give Mario a break what about a Wario game ever?

That wouldn't be a bad idea. To be honest with you, I'm getting a little tired of his "Ware" games. Don't get me wrong. I really like them, but I do think Wario needs to return to his original platforming roots.

Scott
04-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Wario has had some good handheald games that aren't the ware ones.... But they were released so long ago that I can't remember a thing about them.

Iceskater101
04-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Wario has had some good handheald games that aren't the ware ones.... But they were released so long ago that I can't remember a thing about them.

if they release a new wario game on a nintendo d.s i am going to buy that game and the nintendo d.s
that would be fun if you got to be like either mario or luigi
and then you could be wario and another villian if you wanted too.
like a double character thing.

Scott
04-08-2008, 05:31 PM
if they release a new wario game on a nintendo d.s i am going to buy that game and the nintendo d.s
that would be fun if you got to be like either mario or luigi
and then you could be wario and another villian if you wanted too.
like a double character thing.

Well there is Super Mario 64 on the DS, You can play as Mario and Luigi in it.

Iceskater101
04-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Well there is Super Mario 64 on the DS, You can play as Mario and Luigi in it.

sweeet that sounds like fun.

Samus-Fan
04-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Pointing the Wii-Mote at the ghosts and the nun-chuck to move...That would be a pretty good game. The first one was too easy. Also, (possibaly) a hint for them making a #2 is the stage in Brawl. Dunno, but that's what it was saying to me.

Nerdy Chief
04-10-2008, 05:46 PM
the first one was pretty good but how would the story go in this one but yeah it sounds like a good game

Iceskater101
04-10-2008, 05:51 PM
the first one was pretty good but how would the story go in this one but yeah it sounds like a good game

I know that would be fun god HURRY UP AND MAKE THE GAME!

Scott
04-10-2008, 06:14 PM
There is a chance that it could happen now that a Zelda game, a mario game, super smash bros and mario kart have been released what else is there really?

Iceskater101
04-10-2008, 08:07 PM
I am not sure what else.
but i have played ssbb its really fun though

Samus-Fan
04-10-2008, 09:17 PM
There is a chance that it could happen now that a Zelda game, a mario game, super smash bros and mario kart have been released what else is there really?

And a Metroid game. But like you said, they really is only 2 options IMO: Luigi;s Mansion 2 or More Metroid :D

Scott
04-12-2008, 12:43 PM
And a Metroid game. But like you said, they really is only 2 options IMO: Luigi;s Mansion 2 or More Metroid :D

Or maybe a Wario game. Let's hope they dont make any more Mario parties but I'm sure they'll keep releasing them.

glenofimaal
04-12-2008, 04:24 PM
it would be really fun to have luigi's mansion 2 for the wii.

what i need to know is what the storyline is gonna be :confused: it will probaly be the same thing as luigi's mansion :mad1: i didn't like the storyline in luigi's mansion so i hope they change it

Nerdy Knight
04-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Or maybe a Wario game. Let's hope they dont make any more Mario parties but I'm sure they'll keep releasing them.

Totally agree. After about 3 they started getting kinda LAME...

I did get an idea about how they would make the games story start out...

It's a lovely day...the sun is shining over the Mushroom Kingdom, and Luigi was sitting down for a nice cup of tea while awaiting his brother Mario while he was out visiting Princess Peach. Suddenly, he hears a noise. It had been a long time since he had heard it, but it was definitely the same sound. It was Luigi's Game Boy Horror, given to him as a gift from Professor E. Gadd after the events at the mansion. He answered it, hearing E. Gadd's cries for help. "HELP LUIGI! HELP! THE BOOS! THEY HAVE ESCAPED AGAIN! THE MANSION HAS RETURNED! THEY'RE ATTACKING THE LAB! AAAAUUUGHHH!" the connection is cut. Luigi leaves a small note for Mario as usual, and heads out to investigate...

Not bad huh? This actually has me intrigued. I might make the whole story in the writing section. What do you guys think?

Samus-Fan
04-13-2008, 03:55 PM
I like that StoryLine. I hope Nintendo gets this message: LUIGI'S MANSION 2 IS WANTED!!!

Nerdy Knight
04-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Yeah, but before that we would really like a sequel to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars!!! WE WANT A SEQUEL DANGIT!!!

Samus-Fan
04-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah, but before that we would really like a sequel to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars!!! WE WANT A SEQUEL DANGIT!!!

I would really like a Sequal to EarthBound. Best RPG Ever. Even today. Too bad they closed off the Mother Series. Looks like Ness-No-More. :-(

Iceskater101
04-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Totally agree. After about 3 they started getting kinda LAME...

I did get an idea about how they would make the games story start out...

It's a lovely day...the sun is shining over the Mushroom Kingdom, and Luigi was sitting down for a nice cup of tea while awaiting his brother Mario while he was out visiting Princess Peach. Suddenly, he hears a noise. It had been a long time since he had heard it, but it was definitely the same sound. It was Luigi's Game Boy Horror, given to him as a gift from Professor E. Gadd after the events at the mansion. He answered it, hearing E. Gadd's cries for help. "HELP LUIGI! HELP! THE BOOS! THEY HAVE ESCAPED AGAIN! THE MANSION HAS RETURNED! THEY'RE ATTACKING THE LAB! AAAAUUUGHHH!" the connection is cut. Luigi leaves a small note for Mario as usual, and heads out to investigate...

Not bad huh? This actually has me intrigued. I might make the whole story in the writing section. What do you guys think?

I love that (: