PDA

View Full Version : Condemned 2

Ubernerd
03-13-2008, 04:42 AM
I literally slammed my fist in anger when they moved the shipping date back one day, and cheered aloud when GameFly finally sent it to me yesterday.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first, even that weird ending, because I figured out what it meant. Sort of. The new game reinforces what I thought.

The improved melee combat system is supposed to be AMAZING. The last one bragged that anything could be used as a weapon, which of course is never true, but this game seems like it really deliver. Hand to hand combat has been improved too, with sick finisher moves and a cool combo system.

So, will anyone else be joining our newly drunken Ethan for a brutal, gory, terror filled go?

jakncoke
03-13-2008, 10:08 AM
I will be buying this game, but I don't exactly know when I will. I need to save money for a vehicle, so basically all my money will be going towards that+ there is several games that are on my backlog that I would like to get before getting this+ GTA 4 in late April+needing to beat current games in my collection..so I will likely not be getting this till summer time.

GF Eric
03-13-2008, 06:57 PM
I want to get this game. First one did get my attention but never actually went to get it. Money situation. :-(

Scott
03-28-2008, 01:59 PM
I never managed to play the first thanks to Oblivion. But I'm going to try to get this one once I finish some of the games I've got.

blaze4556
03-28-2008, 02:38 PM
hell yeah im buying it! when i hit someone with an axe THEY BETTER BLEED THIS TIME.

EDIT:bought it, completed first lvl. never playing it again!

EpsilonX
04-03-2008, 04:39 PM
hell yeah im buying it! when i hit someone with an axe THEY BETTER BLEED THIS TIME.

EDIT:bought it, completed first lvl. never playing it again!

Why not? Too scary? Too sucky? Too boring? Too tame? Too violent and graphic?

Kujo
04-03-2008, 05:20 PM
YEs.. please explain why after one leval you're done?? Is this available for the PC??

blaze4556
04-03-2008, 07:58 PM
It wasnt rubbish or boring. This time around the game is even darker and it got scarier and scarier the more i progressed through the lvl. In the last part, i was running for my life. Then after all that, when you finish the lvl you see a cutscene that makes your jaw drop in shock.Not a "scary" type of shock, more of a "wtf" shock. I did play a lil of the second lvl but i just couldnt take it. im not a fan of horror games.

Kujo
04-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Awww... poor blaze got scared. I hear they may remake Spyro the dragon for next gen. Maybe you should get that. ;)

blaze4556
04-03-2008, 09:33 PM
why wait? Beautiful Katamari is already out, dont worry its easy on the eyes...

Kujo
04-04-2008, 01:09 AM
LOL... you made me giggle like a school girl.... i think i need to get some sleep!

Scott
04-07-2008, 04:43 PM
From what I've read it looks like people do bleed this time. Which is good I like making tramps (or whatever you want to call them) bleed!... Not that I do it in real life or anything.... those missing tramps around here got nothing to do with me.