PDA

View Full Version : Superman being bad? o.o;

gavinman
12-26-2006, 12:34 PM
:D Just heard it from a hfriend so I thought I post it lol.

One sunny bright afternoon, the city of Metropolis is quiet and peaceful as the sun shines down on a sunday morning. There goes Superman flying around, keeping the neighborhood safe and sound. He flies and flies and then suddenly...he sees this naked women lying down on her stomach in the balcony of her apartment getting a tan. She is just napping as the cold Brisk Ice tea, on the table, is right next to her along with another beach chair. Superman thought, "Hmm..I'll use my super speed and fly down there and BAM do my stuff and clean up and be outta there before she knows what happen hehe." So Superman flies down, BAM BAM BAM, does his thing and flies away thinking how satisfied he is.
"huh wat happened?" said the naked lady on the balcony. "Im not quite sure honey, but my ass is hurting like crazy! GOD DAMN!" said the invisible man on the beach chair next to the naked lady.....................

To be continued......

LiNuX
12-26-2006, 02:03 PM
lol, sounds more like a joke, i'll love this topic to the jokes section, when will the next installment come lol