PDA

View Full Version : Chain Letters - a glitch that can be exploited

YuriPrime
03-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Well I was playing Chain Letters the other day and figured out something that can be done to potentially attain an incredibly high score. Here's what you do:
- Make a word (be sure it's a valid word).
- Click Submit twice fast (double click).
- Black spaces will replace the letters of the word you entered.
- Click on those spaces in the same order that you made the original word. You will make that same word again.
- Double-click Submit, and repeat over and over.
I apologize if this error has already been posted about, but I went over all the pages of this forum looking for a post explaining this error, but did not find any.

LiNuX
03-14-2008, 04:29 PM
i was aware of this glitch, got 30k+ with this but i didn't save the score to be fair -

this isn't a very important game and it will never be put into a tournament so people can do what they want with the glitch - this will just turn into that whack-a-frittah game that is just too easy and too boring after a while

Raw!
03-14-2008, 05:27 PM
I had no idea this glitch even existed until this very second.
I should've used it when I got my championship so I got like 20k.

LiNuX
03-14-2008, 05:38 PM
I had no idea this glitch even existed until this very second.
I should've used it when I got my championship so I got like 20k.

if you get your score with the glitch, it doesn't prove any skills or smarts by the way lol

reason we will never have a tourny for this - the glitch is in the swf file not the arcade btw, it happens offline as well

rukisuto
03-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Well, that stinks.
That was one of the favorite games.
Now it's poopy, lol.

LiNuX
03-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Now it's poopy, lol.

i haven't played the game since i found the glitch lol, its not fair and the most i've gotten without the glitch is what you see on there

but i agree, its "poopy" now