PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Reality

LiNuX
12-26-2006, 10:35 PM
How do you like the idea of vitual reality simulation used on your favorite game? As in, you are the character, you can move around and feel it but your actual body isnt moving one bit. Like Counter-Strike, that would be the best virtual reality game lol. Shooters. Do you think virtual reality should go further with their technology and expand like this?

Twigz
12-28-2006, 06:02 PM
Virtual Reality sounds cool in any aspect, especially video games. It would be kind of like the Wii if you think about it...you'd be moving, but you'd actually FEEL like you're in the game...I'd pay LONGGGGGGGGG dough for something like that... ;D

Drake14
12-28-2006, 06:45 PM
If i had something like that for a war game (Call of Duty and Brothers in Arms Games Especially) You'd never see me on these or any forums or website ever again. I'd spend all day playing those ;D ;D ;D

souljaa
12-28-2006, 07:06 PM
If i had something like that for a war game (Call of Duty and Brothers in Arms Games Especially) You'd never see me on these or any forums or website ever again. I'd spend all day playing those ;D ;D ;D

Oh Hell YEAH! Same with me man! For sure...I can't wait for that day...But then again...it's gonna be big Bills to buy one!

Drake14
12-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Big Bills?

I'll just wait for the price to go down - Like i do with every gaming system i want ;D