PDA

View Full Version : Save Money on domains from GoDaddy

LiNuX
03-15-2008, 01:37 PM
People are always going around to get new domains for a new website they want to open up. GoDaddy is one of the largest domain registrars out there hosting over 12 million domains now I believe. With the profits like that they can afford to sell their domains cheaper than many others such as Network Solutions and Register.com. I have nearly 10 domains with GoDaddy myself because they always have Coupons available for savings.

I went around looking for a few coupons to save me some money - I had to renew a domain so the more I save the better it is for me :D So I decided to post the codes I found that are STILL WORKING as of Today. Below are the coupon codes along with the amount you will save.

The Codes below will definitely work on Domains and MAY work on Hosting packages, I am not 100% sure on that but feel free to try if you want. There is nothing to lose.

gdbb776 - 10% off

cjcsave10 - 10% off

chill1 - 10% off

gdbb776 - 10% off

OYH1 - 10% off

OYH3 - $3 off your .com domain - about a 30% discount

BTPS4 - 10% off

cjcdollar - save $1 on your order (read comment below)

about the code: cjcdollar - this is the bets to use if you are trying to get a .net, .org, or .info domain because 10% off is just a savings of $0.80 - here you save a whole dollar :D

Enjoy! if you find that these coupons don't work for something just post here to let everyone know :-)

~LiNuX

LiNuX
03-21-2008, 04:56 PM
here is another:

gdp0328k - Save 20% on your GoDaddy Order if you order $100 or more (huge savings if you look at it)

This expire March 23rd which is this Sunday!