PDA

View Full Version : The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Raw!
03-17-2008, 03:13 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/Train13-14/The20Assassination20of20Jesse20Jame.jpg

Released On: 10 October 2007
Directed By: Andrew Dominik
Written By: Andrew Dominik (screenplay), Ron Hansen (novel)
Starring: Casey Affleck, Brad Pitt, Sam Rockwell, Paul Schneider, Jeremy Renner, Sam Shepard, Hugh Ross

Plot Outline:
Robert Ford, who's idolized Jesse James since childhood, tries hard to join the reforming gang of the Missouri outlaw, but gradually becomes resentful of the bandit leader.

[from imbd.com (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443680/)]

Review:
The Assassination of Jesse James was a well done movie. It was quite entertaining actually, and although there was little action, simply them talking was enough action for me. It was quite good. In the beginning, I hated Jesse James, and wanted the goodish-badish side to win. (Jesse was on the full bad side, haha). Anyway, near the end, that all changed my mind. It's just really funny how I always pick I certain person to be my favorite, this time I had 2 favorites, Robert Ford and Jesse James. Anyway, the movie was very good, and if I enjoyed a movie (most of the really good movies don't interest me) then you will too.

9/10

jakncoke
03-17-2008, 09:32 PM
I really want to rent this.

Raw!
03-18-2008, 01:31 PM
You should. It's really good.
Just get a good copy of it, you don't want to miss a moment of this movie!

jakncoke
03-18-2008, 01:39 PM
I really won't have a choice as I will be renting from Netflix.

Raw!
03-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Those the guys that deliver it to your door?
I don't really trust-em, but I hope you enjoy it.

jakncoke
03-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Those the guys that deliver it to your door?
I don't really trust-em, but I hope you enjoy it.

Yes. why don't you trust them..lol, I've heard nothing but positive from them + for me it's such a better option. 23 a month for many movies to choose from. I mean Family Video/Movie Magic(mom in pop) have a total move selection of maybe 200 different titles.. Netflix are in the thousands. Pricing is also the next problem, for me to rent 5 movies for 5 days it cost like 35 bucks.. that's just ridiculous , dunno about the mom n pop shop as I owe money there + selection is very small anyways... so Netflix is an awesome feature for me. Even though Movie Gallery had the awesome rent for 5 days option they had a small selection as well.. too bad they went out of business .

jakncoke
05-12-2008, 10:40 PM
sorry to double post...but I must say I disagree with 9/10 after watching the movie...I hate this POS.... 2/10 max is what I'd give it.