PDA

View Full Version : Blackjack - How to win and get the cash

Raw!
03-19-2008, 08:06 PM
So, I've found out that this works most of the time, and is a really good method to get the GFP. Also, this doesn't work most of the time, but if it does, get ready to win some big cash (GFP).

How to Win Tips
Hit and Stay are your main things here. You need to learn when to Stay and when to Hit. If you get from around 5-15 you need to hit. Trust me, there is a really small chance you will get a bust, and a huge chance you'll get a high number like 19, 20 or even 21. If you get that, then Stay. Also, if you get 16, you may choose to hit but it's risky. 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 I suggest you Stay. Even though you may lose, trust me on this.

(TIP CONTRIBUTED BY LINUX:)) -
When you get 11 or 10 press Double Down. You are sure to be succesful and you can't go over but the worst case scenario is if you get a 2 or a 3.

Betting:
Start betting slow. When I get like 5 GFP, I'll bet one, until I get to like 10. Then I bet 2 but still go 1. When I get close enough to say 20, I bet by fives but you really don't have to. Never, and I mean never bet around 50, 100, 500, etc. If you lose, guess what, you're going to start all over. Once I started out with 3 GFP and kept on betting by one's till I got to 10. So on and so on until I got 20, I bet by 5 and got to 30. You bet slow, then increase it. But don't increase it to much.

*IF YOU WANT TO ADD ANYTHING PLEASE DO, I WILL SAY AT THE BOTTOM WHO ADDED ETC. THANK YOU*

-UPDATE LIST-

19/03/08 -Added "Blackjack How to win and get cash"
19/03/08 -Added "a tip" (CONTRIBUTED BY LiNuX)

GF Eric
03-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Good tips. I when on and lost to the computer in 4 strait Blackjack 21's. ;( But still good tips.

LiNuX
03-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Good tips. I when on and lost to the computer in 4 strait Blackjack 21's. ;( But still good tips.

lmao, the most i've had was 2 against me - most on my favor was also 2

good tips btw - i want to add one

if you have 11 or 10 you should hit the double down button - i've found high success with this :D there is no possible way you can go over and the worst possible outcome is if you get a 2 or a 3 lol

Raw!
03-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Tip added. Thanks for contributing. Next time I get 11/10 I will press Double Down. Thanks.