PDA

View Full Version : Check Your Site's PR

LiNuX
12-27-2006, 06:49 PM
I have added a simple script from iWebTool that will let you check your website's PR and Alexa ranking. Remember this thing, You can only use this tool FIVE thats 5 times an hour. If you have to check more, you will have to register with iWebTool. This is just a temporary tool until i can get one where you dont need to register anywhere else. So if you dont want to register, just dont go over the 5 search limit ;D

The link sis http://www.gamers-forum.com/mr.html

Just for each site you want to check the ranking of, put in www.yoursite.com. Always put the www. or you may get an error.

Just 5 times an hour. Enjoy the tool. ;D

edit: The previous announcement said 5 times a day, editted to change to 5 times per hour, so thats 120 times a day ;D. Enjoy this!

myp
12-30-2006, 10:12 AM
You can check your pr unlimited times per hour here: http://www.mypagerank.net/service_google_pagerank_index
but the bad thing is you have to type the stupid captcha every time so use the iwebtool thing 5 times and if you need to check more you can use this.

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 08:10 AM
lol thx for the link, im gonna put up another tool where u can check your sites backlinks from search engines, that site has this too, but its just an extra from our forum lol, i'll add a button for it on top later

King Liquid
01-02-2007, 07:24 AM
Pretty nice idea to put it here, my site's page rank is 4 :-*

diablo
01-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Pretty nice idea to put it here, my site's page rank is 4 :-*

nice, im sure gamers-forum will work its way up there :) good luck to both sites

LiNuX
01-25-2007, 09:32 AM
well i would like to congratulate all the members as Gamers Forum is now page Rank 3 forum :) you can use this checker to check it out :D

Twigz
01-25-2007, 12:07 PM
well i would like to congratulate all the members as Gamers Forum is now page Rank 3 forum :) you can use this checker to check it out :D

That's real cool...congratulations everyone on a job well done! :D

Drake14
01-25-2007, 12:19 PM
Page rank of 2 for my site and forum! :D

LiNuX
01-25-2007, 12:39 PM
Page rank of 2 for my site and forum! :D

nice lol, getting up there, i hope i get a pr4 or 5 for the next one, u should be up there too :)

LiNuX
01-31-2007, 11:26 AM
*TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO ADVERTISE SECTION*

topic moved to website section so its a little more relative to the topics inside the board