PDA

View Full Version : Guitar hero: On Tour

Riku-Nara
03-21-2008, 12:58 PM
YouTube - Guitar Hero on Tour Trailer (Nintendo DS) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgaxR1xoWh0)
>.>

EpsilonX
03-21-2008, 01:03 PM
YouTube - Guitar Hero on Tour Trailer (Nintendo DS) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgaxR1xoWh0)
>.>

I have to agree with the >.>

Josh1995
03-21-2008, 03:40 PM
I'll probably get it when it comes out so then I can have a muisc game for my DS.

Raw!
03-21-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm so getting this. DS is now my favorite hand-held.

Moved to Other Games.

Josh1995
03-21-2008, 03:52 PM
I just looked on gamestop and it's only $50 and that is 5 weeks of allowence for me so I'll be on it.

rukisuto
03-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Those kids made it look incredibly gay, lol.

Riku-Nara
03-21-2008, 07:08 PM
woah, a realization has been made.
your pretty much screwed if your not left-handed

EpsilonX
03-21-2008, 09:00 PM
woah, a realization has been made.
your pretty much screwed if your not left-handed

Why? (i know about the letter count thing, but there's really no other way to add more substantial content to this post to meet the minimum, so you're getting this long sentence instead)

Riku-Nara
03-21-2008, 09:03 PM
the kids in the video are pushing the buttons with their left hand.
The normal guitar hero series has a lefty flip option, but since this button thing only goes into the gba slot, it can only stay on one side of the ds.

EpsilonX
03-21-2008, 09:06 PM
the kids in the video are pushing the buttons with their left hand.
The normal guitar hero series has a lefty flip option, but since this button thing only goes into the gba slot, it can only stay on one side of the ds.

Well. That sure presents a problem. Maybe you could try pushing the buttons with your RIGHT HAND!? The colors would be in reverse order on the handheld thing but i'm sure they'd be the right colors on the screen

Riku-Nara
03-21-2008, 09:09 PM
okay, suppose your pressing the button with your right hand.
how are you holding the ds then?

EpsilonX
03-21-2008, 09:11 PM
okay, suppose your pressing the button with your right hand.
how are you holding the ds then?

I'll take some pictures.

edit: err, nevermind. camera's battery is dead.

But anyways, you'd put the DS on your right hand same way you'd put it on the left, and use the left for strumming. I'm sure there'd be an option to flip the image so it'd be lefty.

Riku-Nara
03-21-2008, 09:12 PM
oh oh, sorry nevermind.
i just got it.

Juicebox
03-25-2008, 03:33 PM
what if they make 2 different GHOT one for your left and one for your right......ever thought of that?

and Ill prolly buy it.

Nerdy Knight
03-25-2008, 03:41 PM
To be completely honest, when I first heard about this game, I had no idea how the heck it was gonna work. Now I'd have to tell someone to slap me for ever doubting the Guitar Hero franchise. This is one the most creative ideas I have ever heard for a video-game. It's true about the whole left-handed thing will come into play, but I'm sure they'll figure something out. That's really cool though! I'm gonna buy that when it comes out!

Kujo
03-25-2008, 05:18 PM
OMFG!! I MUST have this game! I literally could play that game for hours on end at work!!

Iceskater101
04-08-2008, 06:31 PM
To be completely honest, when I first heard about this game, I had no idea how the heck it was gonna work. Now I'd have to tell someone to slap me for ever doubting the Guitar Hero franchise. This is one the most creative ideas I have ever heard for a video-game. It's true about the whole left-handed thing will come into play, but I'm sure they'll figure something out. That's really cool though! I'm gonna buy that when it comes out!

I agree with you nerdy knight.