PDA

View Full Version : Frontlines Fuel Of War

Josh1995
03-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Has anyone played this game before?I got it when it came out and it's a pretty fun game.

jakncoke
03-21-2008, 03:49 PM
My chance slipped away when they canceled the PS3 version, when I get my 360 I doubt I'll get it..well maybe if the achievements are pretty easy.. How are the achievements?

Josh1995
03-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Well one easy one is called noob 0G though but other then that they are pretty easy if you just watch how you play.

EpsilonX
03-21-2008, 08:53 PM
What do Acheivements do...?

Anyways, one of the substitute teachers that regularly comes to this school, his son was on the development team for this game.

He spent a very large amount of time telling me and somebody else about the game...I wasn't really paying attention but the other kid was. (i was looking at MGS screenshots)

jakncoke
03-21-2008, 11:54 PM
What do Acheivements do...?

Anyways, one of the substitute teachers that regularly comes to this school, his son was on the development team for this game.

He spent a very large amount of time telling me and somebody else about the game...I wasn't really paying attention but the other kid was. (i was looking at MGS screenshots)

They give you gamer score, so you can show them off to your friends/forum members.. e-penis thing.. and it gives you a reason to play a game more and buy more games. Sony is going to have a achievement system as well.. accomplishments (cues GF_Eric bu bu the copy cats) and you'll get trophy's to show off in your Home.

EpsilonX
03-22-2008, 10:58 AM
They give you gamer score, so you can show them off to your friends/forum members.. e-penis thing.. and it gives you a reason to play a game more and buy more games. Sony is going to have a achievement system as well.. accomplishments (cues GF_Eric bu bu the copy cats) and you'll get trophy's to show off in your Home.

sounds like a waste of time to me.

Scott
03-22-2008, 03:54 PM
I was planning on getting this game last week, but then I realised Rainbow Six was out this week so I didn't bother. Frontlines is supposed to be good but short and all the levels are set in the Deasert so there isn't really much to see..