PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still remember me?...

Scott
03-22-2008, 03:49 PM
We'll I'm back but I'm not sure how long I'll be here though. I've been having a load of problems with my internet recently and right now I'm using someone elses. I'm hoping that everything will be back to normal soon though..

Raw!
03-22-2008, 04:11 PM
YESSS!
SCOTT IS BACK.
FINALLY.
Scott you are the one that amuse's me the most. Welcome back.
Edit: I don't think you remember me.
I'm Leech, then known as Soulja Boy then \/\/ario, etc. I hope you remember me.

Riku-Nara
03-22-2008, 04:31 PM
Scott?
Seem to remember a lad by that name..
jk, good to have ya' back dude.

LiNuX
03-22-2008, 04:34 PM
hope you get all your problems fixed - i know how stupid internet companies can be - i was without net for 2 months before, i was coming on by catching wireless nets in the air with my laptop

Scott
03-22-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm using my neighbours internet right now, the PS3 is sitting on the windowsill...

Oh yeah whats going on with the forum?... you still got as many problems

Kiss
03-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Cool to see you again.

LiNuX
03-22-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm using my neighbours internet right now, the PS3 is sitting on the windowsill...

Oh yeah whats going on with the forum?... you still got as many problems

what are the problems you are facing with the forum now?

Raw!
03-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Scott, I hope you still remember me.
My first name was Leech.
I'm guessing you left cause of school, right?

LiNuX
03-22-2008, 06:03 PM
My first name was Leech.

if you had read his post you would have known it was because of internet issues

Scott
03-22-2008, 06:04 PM
My first name was Leech.

I dont have any problems with the forum, I was just asking if you still had a load of stuff to do to it. I never left because of school. I left 'cause I didnt have any internet.

LiNuX
03-22-2008, 06:40 PM
I dont have any problems with the forum, I was just asking if you still had a load of stuff to do to it. I never left because of school. I left 'cause I didnt have any internet.

Oh, no

most problems are fixed lol - we just moved datacenter a few days ago cuz of lag but other than that its all good now

Raw!
03-22-2008, 07:33 PM
@ LiNuX. Recently means not long ago. Scott left about 3-4 months back I believe. You could have had different problems other than the Internet, and when he said recently I thought it was like 2 weeks or something ago. That is why I asked if there was another problem.

We'll I'm back but I'm not sure how long I'll be here though. I've been having a load of problems with my internet recently and right now I'm using someone elses. I'm hoping that everything will be back to normal soon though..

Scott
03-22-2008, 07:40 PM
@ LiNuX. Recently means not long ago. Scott left about 3-4 months back I believe. You could have had different problems other than the Internet, and when he said recently I thought it was like 2 weeks or something ago. That is why I asked if there was another problem.

Well I left 3 months ago but my problems with BT (The internet provider) only started ummm maybe about nearly 2 months ago. Before that I had gave up on the internet because the PS3's internet is horrible and I'm still using it But now I don't really mind because it's all I've got for the internet because my psp's being repaired..

Aaron.
03-22-2008, 07:42 PM
HAH I REMEMBER YOU!!!

Never talked to you.

I leave and come back in 6 month intervals. [ :

HI SCOTT!

LiNuX
03-22-2008, 08:16 PM

he was here 2 months ago, he notified me of his internet problems long before that

and scott explains the rest