PDA

View Full Version : Members Profile

sparky
12-28-2006, 04:58 AM
I was just checking my profile and noticed that it said Delete This Account, I thought it was only admins can see this

Just thought you should know

LiNuX
12-29-2006, 05:30 PM
uh..yea u can see it too lol, but u cant delete ur account without admin verifying lol, its ok lol, thx for concern :)

sparky
12-29-2006, 05:41 PM
That's a relief than, you never know these days with hackers around

LiNuX
12-29-2006, 05:45 PM
lol yea i know what you mean, thx for concern again. this button just alerts the admin that the person wants to delete lol. nothing happens. but i think that it disables the person from posting anymore until the admin clears it lol. i'll have to check on that part later

crazay
01-12-2007, 01:32 PM
lol wow i just noticed that too, if ur right linux, well i dont want to test it out lol, but i think you should remove that if u can, avoid some loss of members by accident or something lol

souljaa
01-12-2007, 07:56 PM
lol wow i just noticed that too, if ur right linux, well i dont want to test it out lol, but i think you should remove that if u can, avoid some loss of members by accident or something lol

Lol..Yeah but I think Linux has to approve of the account getting deleted.

LiNuX
01-12-2007, 09:12 PM
yea i have to approve of it lol, i think im gonna remove that button lol, people are showing concern so thats a sign that maybe i should lol, i'll think about removing it