PDA

View Full Version : Pistons v. Knicks

LiNuX
12-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Yesterday December 27th 2006. The Pistons faced the Knicks at Madison Square Garden. I was watching and i was hooked. The highest lead of the game by either team was 5 points before the third overtime.. Both teams put on a fight, especially the knicks.

The game went to triple overtime. The first overtime was forced by the Pistons with a last second 2 point shot to tie it. The second overtime came after Marbury was fouled at the 3 point line and took 3 free throw shots. Tied at 122-122. Second overtime came, marbury fouled out and finished off with 41 points. He was unstopable if u ask me, and i dont like the knicks very much lol. Final Second in the second overtime, pistons up by 3 points, Channing Frye hit the crazy 2 point shot and beat the buzzer by about .2 seconds.

Rasheed Wallace of the Pistons fouled out and the Knicks stood the victors after 3 overtimes with a score of 151-145. Both teams did well but i was left disappointed since the pistons is my favorite team. But congratz Knicks. I had to write about this game lol.

Twigz
12-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......ha....sorry I just had to do that....you know why Linux...LOL

myp
12-30-2006, 10:09 AM
I saw the highlights of that game on sportscenter and it looked crazy. I'm happy because I'm a knicks fan

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 08:31 AM
I saw the highlights of that game on sportscenter and it looked crazy. I'm happy because I'm a knicks fan

lol wow, everybody is against me lol :( but the highlights were good, i saw them like 10 times on 10 different channels and on the internet too

Twigz
12-31-2006, 08:48 AM
You should watch ESPNNews, same thing every half hour...like Headline News or CNN...just sport wise...then you won't miss anything...if you see something and then miss it, wait a half hour....then see it again...LOL

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:39 PM
yea i saw the highlights, that game was pretty great, lol, but pistons got a little screwed, they were fouled or something at the end but the refs didnt call it

TheKing
01-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Oh yeah i remember this game i was watching it. OMG the tip by david lee was incredible. It got me out my seat jumping with joy.