PDA

View Full Version : It's Going Down

LiNuX
03-25-2008, 08:26 PM
This is a test of the new product installed that allows us to post youtube videos.

This video below is called It's Going Down performed by the X-ecutioners and Linkin Park. It is the official video and it is one of my favorite songs because of the music.

YouTube - Its Goin Down (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qEZXIf_IoEE)

You will also be able to download the videos through the direct link.

Enjoy!

Riku-Nara
03-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Cool.
youtube's been taking a heck of a long time to lod for me, so this should make looking at some postted vids easier.
(nd that guitar player has some wild hair)

LiNuX
03-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Cool.
youtube's been taking a heck of a long time to lod for me, so this should make looking at some postted vids easier.
(nd that guitar player has some wild hair)

yeah, it is better and you can download easily without any plugins or anything lol

i can and a lot more websites to post videos from other video sites and i'll increase that after seeing how people react toward this one

Blackleo
03-26-2008, 12:46 PM
I wonder when did Chester cam into LP cause I know he wasn't there from the beginning.

LiNuX
03-26-2008, 01:15 PM
I wonder when did Chester cam into LP cause I know he wasn't there from the beginning.

yes he was, he's been in since 1996 lol, he IS the lead singer

and he's in the video too but subtly, so are the other members of LP lol you just have to look carefully at everyone in the video

and this video is from AFTER LP made it big, came out in '04 i believe

younging94
03-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Lmfao, i was tryna find the name of this song for so long (of course it was its going down, but im retarded)

And this feature kicks azz

LiNuX
03-29-2008, 11:45 PM
Lmfao, i was tryna find the name of this song for so long (of course it was its going down, but im retarded)

And this feature kicks azz

i downloaded the video, extracted the audio, and put it in my ipod lol

the music video version has an additional part to the chorus than the x-ecutioners album version