PDA

View Full Version : I may have to quit the forum

Riku-Nara
03-25-2008, 09:48 PM
You see I guess I got my ex pregnant and well I need to get a job to help support the baby. She's not all for abortion even though I said it would be better for us since we wouldn't be able to support the baby well but she refuses and I'm not the kinda guy to abandon a chick I got pregnant so yeah I need to get a job, save up money, buy clothes and baby junk, get my lisence and GED I got alot of work ahead, when I first told my mom she was surprised and my mom got scared and she said "you're moving in with your auntie and uncle down in Bel-Air"I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air. (incase your not getting it, you
ve just been bel-air'd)

Nerdy Knight
03-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Woo boy...Well, I guess there isn't much you can do about it now. I'm glad you're being responsible about it and supporting your baby, even though you don't want it. I support your cause, and if you have to end up leaving the forum, I guess we had a decent run, and it was cool to chat with ya!

LiNuX
03-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Woo boy...Well, I guess there isn't much you can do about it now. I'm glad you're being responsible about it and supporting your baby, even though you don't want it. I support your cause, and if you have to end up leaving the forum, I guess we had a decent run, and it was cool to chat with ya!

i assume you didn't read the end of his post lol

gj riku lol, u had me going for a bit :-P

rukisuto
03-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Haha, me too.
You think you're SO funny :]

jakncoke
03-26-2008, 02:55 AM
There's no need to quit, just take a extended break.

LiNuX
03-26-2008, 06:38 AM
There's no need to quit, just take a extended break.

i wonder if you read the whole post too lol

jakncoke
03-26-2008, 09:08 AM
Riku u SOB. also anyone ever read the one that was on digg?

Kujo
03-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Ok.. joke or not... how would having a baby and getting a job, prevent someone from using a website? I had a wife, a pregnant girlfriend, and I work alll the time.... and damn sure still use forums.

Nerdy Knight
03-27-2008, 05:52 AM
lol Dammit Riku. You got me. I just thought you were making a joke at the end there. I didn't think the whole thing was a joke.

GF Eric
03-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Dats a good 1. U got me t me dere until da part with the quotes den i new it was fake. i expect a bunch of dese on da 1st.

Edit: Haha I was typing as if I was texting on my phone.