PDA

View Full Version : Need help Creating a form

souljaa
12-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Hey guys, anyways, I have a Counter-Strike 1.6 clan, and we have a site etc..But I was wondering if anyone knows how to create a form, where all my clan members can fill out themselves, and will automatically like upload to their profile? Like they can edit anytime they want etc..?
Anyways, thanks for your help.
Appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Souljaa

Thor Erik
12-30-2006, 01:57 PM
is the rest of the site mysql based or html? :p
also you should have posted this in script help ;)

souljaa
12-30-2006, 02:27 PM
is the rest of the site mysql based or html? :p
also you should have posted this in script help ;)

Oh, sry about that,
And yeah, the site is HTML based.
Thanks

PS. if a mod could move this to the script help, would be great :D
Thanks

Thor Erik
12-30-2006, 05:20 PM
well that means it's close to impossible :p cause that means you must allow eatch member to be able to modify the source, witch is not convinient :p

souljaa
12-30-2006, 05:43 PM
well that means it's close to impossible :p cause that means you must allow eatch member to be able to modify the source, witch is not convinient :p

Aw damn. Thanks anyways. So there's no way that the members can put in their own information unless its mysql?
Thanks in advance.

Thor Erik
12-30-2006, 07:40 PM
well there prolly is one, but their not werry convinient, since you have to make one page per member, and make a form that post to a script that edit's eatch page...
the most simple is to wait for phpBB3 :)

souljaa
12-30-2006, 08:43 PM
well there prolly is one, but their not werry convinient, since you have to make one page per member, and make a form that post to a script that edit's eatch page...
the most simple is to wait for phpBB3 :)

phpBB3...where can I find that? And yeah, I wanna create one page for EACH member, like a seperate page for each member, so that when they click on their username on the main site, they have their own page.

Thor Erik
12-30-2006, 09:46 PM
phpBB3 can be found on phpbb.com but i dont recomend using it before it's released(non beta or rc)

souljaa
12-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Alright. Thanks alot Thor Erik :D.

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 08:14 AM
*moved topic to script help board*

lol moved even though conversation looks like its over, well good luck with that lol, u can just make a html page and tell them to tell u if they want something changed lol, takes more time, but better than nothing

souljaa
01-01-2007, 01:16 AM

lol moved even though conversation looks like its over, well good luck with that lol, u can just make a html page and tell them to tell u if they want something changed lol, takes more time, but better than nothing

Lol. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna have to go with now :P.