PDA

View Full Version : My GHIII Video

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 05:18 PM
This is the first ever video I submitted to youtube because I had to 5 or so minutes to spend :) It is me playing Slow Ride by Foghat on Medium difficulty.

I screwed up a lot but i hit about 95% of the notes still - messed up during the solo

Now that you see how I play, feel free to share your own videos here.

YouTube - Guitar Hero 3 - Medium Slow Ride (first vid) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40OEzzrCj7w)

GF Eric
03-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Nice guitar work. You rock my friend.

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Nice guitar work. You rock my friend.

lol thanks - i wish i was half as good on the real guitar - i can play but not that quick and my guitar doesn't sound that great with the whammy bar and all lol

its still work in progress - this wasn't my best score on the song though - wish i recorded that one lol

Kujo
03-31-2008, 06:00 PM
I can't see the video from my work PC so i'll check it out when I get home but in the mean time, I am wondering, what did you use to record yourself? Just like a digital camera or something? I've wanted to make a video of mr rocking out some GH3 but I havent found a viable option. Having my roomate hold my camera just seems too... last generation.

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 07:00 PM
I can't see the video from my work PC so i'll check it out when I get home but in the mean time, I am wondering, what did you use to record yourself? Just like a digital camera or something? I've wanted to make a video of mr rocking out some GH3 but I havent found a viable option. Having my roomate hold my camera just seems too... last generation.

yeah a Camera - just put it on a lot of stacked stuff and tilted it a bit - wish i had a tripod lol

im on PS2 so there aren't many ways to record other than a digital camera - and it's all digital, i just insert the memory card into my pc and copy/paste into pc lol - easiest in my opinion

rukisuto
03-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Aw, you missed the second to last chord.
lol.

I still have to buy GH III.
I only have GH II.

I think I'll have a go at recording myself sometime.
Maybe over the summer :]

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Aw, you missed the second to last chord.
lol.

I still have to buy GH III.
I only have GH II.

I think I'll have a go at recording myself sometime.
Maybe over the summer :]

lol if you listen carefully when i missed that chord i went "AWWHHH" lol

rukisuto
03-31-2008, 07:59 PM
Did I hear you saying 'sh**'?
lol.

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 08:01 PM
Did I hear you saying 'sh**'?
lol.

no lol, i said AHHH but i wasn't really close enough for you to hear anything i said - and i knew the camera was running so i watched my language :radar:

rukisuto
03-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Oh, lol.
It must be the clicking of the guitar or something.

Kujo
03-31-2008, 08:17 PM
Hrm... maybe I shouldnt record myself playing then. I keep forgetting that from what I can tell, 80% of the users in this forum are under 18 (you guys make me feel old), and I tend to swear... A LOT when I ***** up. And I mean... Richard Pryor a lot (for those of you old enough to even know who he is)

LiNuX
03-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Oh, lol.
It must be the clicking of the guitar or something.

lol, it probably is, if it was when i was screwing up in game then it's most likely cuz i panic lol

i still don't see how the clicking of the guitar would sound like me cursing lol

wifi
04-01-2008, 12:01 PM
lol im listening to music / watching video as i am typing, made some mistakes on start but better than me :-P keep it up dude