PDA

View Full Version : My Xbox 360 isn't working...

Raw!
04-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Well, yesterday I noticed something weird happened. My Xbox 360 froze up for the first time in about 3 months maybe? And it was at the very beginning, where the Xbox has it's big X logo and it's just going into the Xbox LIVE place. I turned it off, and then back on and everything was fine. Today, the same thing. But this time it's not working even when I am turning it on and off. What should I do? I've made sure all the plug thing's were connected, took my game out, still nothing. Please, someone, what do I do?

diablo
04-01-2008, 03:46 PM
did you try cleaning the inside or something? i dont have a 360 so i don tknow, i can only guess you clean your lens or something, good luck fixing

Kujo
04-01-2008, 04:31 PM
I can't tell you what the cause of your symptoms are but, I can tell you that you may want to prepare for a period of much grief and anger towards Microsoft because you're describing the same issues my buddy had with his 360 before he got the infamous REDLIGHTS. Which if you don't know = game over for your console. Just a warning man.

Raw!
04-01-2008, 05:32 PM
The symptoms don't look related. The start freezes and just doesn't play. There are no red-light's. Iunno.

younging94
04-01-2008, 06:02 PM
I giggled a bit...i love it when peoples systems screw up ._.

ESPECIALLY SINCE I DONT HAVE ONE >_<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im stuck with a ps3................................ lost odyssey TT_TT

Yea..but...try the stuff...what they said and stuff..

Raw!
04-01-2008, 06:08 PM
And I love it when you don't have good games that we 360 owners have. *cough Lost Odyssey cough*

Sending it into Microsoft, get a free shipping and a free new console.

LiNuX
04-01-2008, 08:40 PM
did this tart happening just today? when April 1st started??

i'll suggest you wait for midnight and try again lol - im gonna do the same with my tv