PDA

View Full Version : Ok somebody, i need help

younging94
04-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Ok, ello everyone.

This is Younging94's, DONATE TO YOUNG EVENT, this is where everybody donates atleast 50gfp to me, and you you all get smiley faces in return =D :-(

Nah, jk, :confused1: , but....

I need help on what game to buy by atleast the end of April.
Because i dont have alot of new games, and i just rent them, i save up all my money and try and buy a new game (mostly sims expansion packs)

So, i was looking for a game on Ps3 or PC (mostly PC though, but this computers graphic card is kind of bad, so, nothing thats like Bad Azz Graphical.

I was thinking something like Spore, Assasins Creed (for the PC), or COD4 (but i didnt really want a war game, but if everything else sucks, ill just go with that).

Or, i could not buy anything, and just wait til my mom buys GTA San Andrea's off of Steam for me (The PC one is online right?)

Any suggestions of what i should do or get?

Nerdy Knight
04-01-2008, 05:27 PM
I'd have to really recommend The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. I actually prefer Morrowind over Oblivion, I know. Everyone hates me now. Anyway, the quests are plentiful, the game is wide-open, and you can sing up for the online version once you buy it. If you go to Best Buy, you might be able to find the Game of the Year Edition. Get that. It's only $20 and it comes with both the Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansion packs. You can't go wrong with that.

Dflat Major
04-01-2008, 08:42 PM
I'd have to really recommend The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. I actually prefer Morrowind over Oblivion, I know. Everyone hates me now. Anyway, the quests are plentiful, the game is wide-open, and you can sing up for the online version once you buy it. If you go to Best Buy, you might be able to find the Game of the Year Edition. Get that. It's only $20 and it comes with both the Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansion packs. You can't go wrong with that.

GOD HATES YOU

but yeah, i'd not save up, and get GTA: SA
i have it, online, actually.
but imma pirate.
i torrent games for free anyway
:D

Kujo
04-01-2008, 09:47 PM
you kids and your must have games... i hate being old!

blaze4556
04-02-2008, 11:16 AM
I heard city of heroes was good. Take it from me...avoid morrowind at all costs...