PDA

View Full Version : Which Game Idea Is Better?

Nerdy Knight
04-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Another cool game I thought up of. First I'll start by making up 2 different ideas for a video-game, and then the person below will chose one and tell why they think that certain idea is better, then they will think of 2 ideas, and so on and so forth. I'll start:

1.) You're an alien who comes to Earth in the Middle Ages to reap the planet of it's resources.

2.) You are stranded on a mysterious island inhabited by cannibals and you have to survive with little more than a bow and a knife.

Dflat Major
04-02-2008, 03:59 PM
1st one fer sure, simply because I'm a fan of history-reaping :D

LemonRising
04-02-2008, 04:11 PM
2nd, because I love cannibals.

HOLY ****. Instead of making it a normal person stranded on a cannibal infested island, make the main player a cannibal! 8D

I think I'm the only one who'd play that though.. hahaha~

Nerdy Knight
04-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks guys, but you were supposed to post 2 ideas of your own. lol

LemonRising
04-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Sorry all I could think of was cannibals.

uhm uhm.

1) YOU ARE A CANNIBAL IN NEW YORK. Gotta hide from the police while still getting your fresh meat!

2) Breed dragons and race/battle them in the GREATEST TOURNAMENT OF ALL TIME.

Nerdy Knight
04-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Number 2 sounds like fun. I like games where you get to raise pets and make them ultimate death machines. ^.^

1.) You must survive inside a dark room for 30 days while fighting off zombies and the undead while trying to find out how to escape.

2.) You are a hamster/pig/turtle hybrid, and you master has left on vacation to Antartica, where eskimos are keeping him hostage. It's your job to save him from the eskimos, and get your sweet, sweet kibble.

younging94
04-03-2008, 12:26 AM
I like one, because i had to f****** idea wtf number 2 was talking about XDDD

1. Taking from some of the plots of Kingdom Hearts, your a boy trying to find the secret to a closed gate to another world with your 4 friends and battling numerous enemies and an organization

2. Your captured by an organization that says your the best races for high tech futuristic cars and you have to join and race in the most important tournament in the world for your love and to prove your worth something to your dad

Scott
04-07-2008, 03:49 PM
The second one is a bit like Dead Rising exept no weapons.