PDA

View Full Version : N.K. Game Review Requests!

Nerdy Knight
04-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Let me get this out of the way first. I don't own any Next-Gen consoles at the moment, so I can barely review any Wii, 360, or definitely PS3 games at all. I do have many PS2 and Gamecube games though. I also own many Game Boy games and several N64 games. If you would like to do a request for older games, this is what I can do. Anyway, please feel free to drop some requests, and if I can do them, I most certainly will!

LiNuX
04-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Need For Speed - any version is good enough :)

Nerdy Knight
04-02-2008, 09:30 PM
I may have to rent that one...but I'll definitely look into it! Thanks for the request!

Iceskater101
04-11-2008, 08:35 PM
hmmm do you own like any crash bandicoot games for ps2?
those might be good...
or............. do you have star wars battlefront for ps2 I think its on that station at least..
that might be cool 2

Nerdy Knight
04-11-2008, 11:39 PM
hmmm do you own like any crash bandicoot games for ps2?
those might be good...
or............. do you have star wars battlefront for ps2 I think its on that station at least..
that might be cool 2

I used to own a Crash game for the PS2, but beat it once, found it not what I expected, then sold it in a garage sale. :\

As for Star Wars Battlefront 2, I don't own that either. If I see it though, I'll try and check it out. Thanks for the requests!

Iceskater101
04-14-2008, 07:43 PM
I used to own a Crash game for the PS2, but beat it once, found it not what I expected, then sold it in a garage sale. :\

As for Star Wars Battlefront 2, I don't own that either. If I see it though, I'll try and check it out. Thanks for the requests!

then I guess that it wasn't that good LOL
:D

Scott
04-14-2008, 07:46 PM
then I guess that it wasn't that good LOL
:D

I think he's talking about the first (and best) Crash Bandicoot game on the PS2. I can't remember what it was called anymore but I do remember it wasnt as fun as the old PS1 Crash Bandicoot games.

Nerdy Knight
04-14-2008, 08:05 PM
I think he's talking about the first (and best) Crash Bandicoot game on the PS2. I can't remember what it was called anymore but I do remember it wasnt as fun as the old PS1 Crash Bandicoot games.

Meh...I dunno. Besides, the boss battles in that game SUCKED. I didn't think the platforming was as good as the original Crash games either.