PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve/Day

Twigz
12-31-2006, 12:08 PM
What do you have planned (if anything) for the next couple of hours and days until we ring in 2007 (unless you're somewhere other than America and already have)? I'm gonna watch every New Year's special on TV until the next day at about 12 noon, then I'll take a nap maybe...I haven't done that before since 2000....then...I'm gonna drink my behind off!! ;D ;) :D How about yall?

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 12:27 PM
well i was thinking of going to times sqare to see the ball drop, but its too cold for that lol, big change of plans, i plan to stay home and finish some other college and scholarhip applications lol, o yea and read that book for our eng class

souljaa
01-01-2007, 01:06 AM
I just chilled out tonight :).

Drake14
01-01-2007, 01:08 AM
Went to my girlfriends mom's house for a few hours, then to her dad's house for a few hours...

No i'll probably pull an all-nighter tonight ;D

Twigz
01-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Linux, if you actually did that, I'd think you would be crazy too....1 million people all stuck together for midnight...yuck...imagine the smells... :o

souljaa
01-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Linux, if you actually did that, I'd think you would be crazy too....1 million people all stuck together for midnight...yuck...imagine the smells... :o

Haha...Yeah..I live in Canada...I was watching TV at one point...I saw all of those people...Danggggggg..The streets were FILLEEDDDDDDD!

LiNuX
01-01-2007, 12:00 PM

lol, thats cuz the last time i was there it was like 4 years ago, lol, and it was a warm night then, we hung out all night, i was with family tho lol, cousins were here then

diablo
01-01-2007, 02:35 PM
i was on vacation and my homework kind of packed up lol, so i have to do them today and tomorrow. i hate those holiday packets they give from school :(

souljaa
01-01-2007, 02:38 PM
i was on vacation and my homework kind of packed up lol, so i have to do them today and tomorrow. i hate those holiday packets they give from school :(

Lol Yeah. They could never just let us rest >:(