PDA

View Full Version : Me and My Katamari (PSP)

GF Eric
04-03-2008, 03:58 PM
http://www.gametab.com/images/ss/psp/5140/box-l.jpg

ME AND MY KATAMARI

Background:

Well the game all starts out with the King of All Cosmos, His Lovely Queen and our Prince we are all know and love, all take a trip to Earth and well the King being so huge decides to swim in the ocean. He causes a gigantic wave taking out all the Animals Islands. Now the Prince must use his Katamari to rebuild all the Animals Islands.

Game Play:

When you first come into the game, the controls are hard to get at first but when you finally get it its great. You have objectives to complete that the King of All Cosmos tell you to do. The fun is in the collection of all the stuff, humans, cats, and you own cousins. That's right people. Though out the game, you will find your cousins just messing around. Roll them up and be allowed to use them in your adventures. You are allowed two modes of play and many ways to make your Katamari grow.

8/10

Graphics:

Well the graphics are better by a little bit from the PS2 version of We Love Katamari. Graphics of Katamari are block type so there is no difference from the PS2 counterpart.

http://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/698/698710/me-and-my-katamari-20060328032841845-000.jpg

9/10

Features:

The features in Me and My katamari include a Photo Album, Multiplayer, and Reply. While you travel to the Cousins Island, The Sky, or The Sea, you can take pictures of your travels and put them in a album where you can upload them to your PSP. Multiplayer in Katamari is fun. It is a challenge to try and get the biggest Katamari while knocking the competition out. The fact that you can reply a island make you challenge yourself to getting more bigger Katamari.

8/10

Over All:

8.5/10

I would suggest you pick this one up. It is a great time to pass time.

Nerdy Knight
04-03-2008, 07:06 PM
These games looked good to me, but unfortunately I don't own any of them. I'm not going to be able to get this one FO SHO, due to the fact that I don't own a PSP. But anyway, good review. I thought you gave it a fair rating and pointed out some good things about it. Coulda been a tad longer though.

Riku-Nara
04-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Is the multiplayyer online?

LiNuX
04-04-2008, 08:12 PM
i don't really follow on PSP games since I only have 1 - i used to use my PSP as an mp3 before i got my new iPod lol

good review here - another name of a psp game i just learned :D

Is the multiplayyer online?

i would assume so on a PSP lol - well wifi

GF Eric
04-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Well sadly to say, the multiplayer is not online its local with 3 other people.

Juicebox
10-24-2008, 08:27 PM
JohnnyDfox is doing a playthough of one of these games. it seems pretty cool. By the way Johnny is a walkthough guy on youtube not a member of this forum.

jakncoke
10-24-2008, 10:13 PM
such a weird review, why a thumbs down in the thread title if your going to give it a 8.5?