PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown! vs RAW 2007

Raw!
04-04-2008, 12:03 PM
So I recently got this game, and started playing it and it's pretty good. Then my Xbox, as most of you know broke down so I can't play this game anymore. But I have a question for people that play. Can you unlock: The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and Hulk Hogan?

If you can, that would be cool, because I can't wait to play as the Rock. Thanks for your help. :D

LiNuX
04-04-2008, 12:34 PM
i am pretty sure you can - i have the 2006 version and it's the same there - legends like those are always unlockable

well i didn't buy the 2006 version, my sis did and i haven't played more than an hour in total but i've seen her play and tell me about them

Kujo
04-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Yes, you can unlock all those folks. some are unlocked through the Hall of Fame mode, others by doing things through the career mode

Raw!
04-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Also, does anybody know if Chris Jericho is in it? Sorry for asking all these questions that can be solved easily, but my 360 broke down and I can't really play it. Thanks.

Kujo
04-04-2008, 09:34 PM
I dont recall seeing Jerichos name on the roster from my time playing... but its not like you're missing out. he sucks anyways ;)

Raw!
04-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Meh, as long as I got Edge I'm fine.
Who do you think is better, Edge, Jericho, or Undertaker?
Because I'm planning to use one of those three.

Kujo
04-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Um... depends on your playing style. If you're goin for that "inflict as much dmg as possible in a short amount of time... UT is the way to go. if you're looking for more of a mat wrestler with a still bad ass finisher... go with Edge. I've always had fun spearing someone 10+ times in a single match.

Raw!
04-05-2008, 10:09 AM
What are your thoughts on Rey Mysterio?

Scott
04-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah you can unlock them. I have this for the PS3, the commentary really drives me mad its the same stuff all the time.

Raw!
04-07-2008, 04:33 PM
What would be cool is if the commentary responded to the way you hit, or executed a move or a finisher or even took out a chair and cheated while the ref didn't see. What would be even cooler is if the ref could get knocked out.

Scott
04-07-2008, 04:37 PM
What would be cool is if the commentary responded to the way you hit, or executed a move or a finisher or even took out a chair and cheated while the ref didn't see. What would be even cooler is if the ref could get knocked out.

I hope they change the commentary this year. They have been saying the same stuff for years and they just keep using it because they know people are going to buy it. I liked the new weapons in the latest one but I used to love wrestling in the car parks and outside they shouldnt have gotten rid of that.

Raw!
04-13-2008, 09:36 AM
I noticed the same thing about the commentary. Mostly, commentary adds to the enjoyment, I hope they do well in 09 with that.

Anyway, this games pretty cool, especially executing a finisher, but the thing I don't like is that when you make the guy bleed, and you win, you don't see him bleeding when you're dancing around in the ring.

Scott
04-14-2008, 08:08 PM
I noticed the same thing about the commentary. Mostly, commentary adds to the enjoyment, I hope they do well in 09 with that.

Anyway, this games pretty cool, especially executing a finisher, but the thing I don't like is that when you make the guy bleed, and you win, you don't see him bleeding when you're dancing around in the ring.

They need to really improve the next one or I wont be buying it.

I liked making people bleed too. But there wasnt enough of it. It would lie on the ring for a few seconds then just dissapear.

Plus sometimes executing a finisher can look stupid if you do it ned to the ropes and your guy just oddly slides away from them. Another think I noticed is how the commentators werent sitting down and how when you put a guy through the table infront of them they dont move or say anything?

Kujo
04-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Um... i've been gone for a few days so i doubt my opinion will matter much at this point but... Rey Mysterio.... suck fest. Sure he's flashy, but other thn that... i think hes a douche

LiNuX
04-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Um... i've been gone for a few days so i doubt my opinion will matter much at this point but... Rey Mysterio.... suck fest. Sure he's flashy, but other thn that... i think hes a douche

in game or real life? lol

in game he's weak - i remember from the 2006 version - but in real life he's awesome!!

Raw!
04-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Rey in real life is pretty cool.
In 07 he is really fun to play as.
But uuhh, people like the Rock, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, are fun as heck to play as.

Also, @ Scott: Yeah, isn't it so fun just making people bleed? I also think they should add like if you broke the guys leg or something, that the next time you see him he has like orange on his body or something. THERE WASN'T ENOUGH BLOOD IN THAT GAME!

Scott
04-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Rey in real life is pretty cool.
In 07 he is really fun to play as.
But uuhh, people like the Rock, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, are fun as heck to play as.

Also, @ Scott: Yeah, isn't it so fun just making people bleed? I also think they should add like if you broke the guys leg or something, that the next time you see him he has like orange on his body or something. THERE WASN'T ENOUGH BLOOD IN THAT GAME!

Yeah there should be less story and bad acting and more action. I liked how you could set weapons on fire but how they disappeared after a few hits sucked.

Raw!
04-19-2008, 07:10 PM
You can set em on fire? How? Cause I didn't know you could do that.

Scott
04-19-2008, 07:19 PM
You can set em on fire? How? Cause I didn't know you could do that.

Look in the manual I can't remember.

Megaman
04-19-2008, 09:53 PM
I agree with you guys about the commentary. When I'm playing the game I turn the sound off because it drives me crazy.

Scott
04-20-2008, 01:11 PM
I agree with you guys about the commentary. When I'm playing the game I turn the sound off because it drives me crazy.

Another thing that annoys me is the loading times.

Kujo
04-20-2008, 01:41 PM
OMG I could not agree more. Why does that game need 5 minutes total loading time between every damn match??!?

TheDemon
04-24-2008, 09:55 PM
I think that Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 is a good game but i like Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 better....