PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart For Wii

Kiss
04-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Mario Kart has always been a Nintendo players favorite. They've unleashed there latest version for Wii.

The worldwide race is on with a whole new set of tricks, tracks, and ways to play! Place first in Grand Prix circuits or clear skill-based missions.

Wii Wheel: Transform your Wii Remote in to a steering wheel that feels natural in anyone's hands.
Worldwide Racing: Play with up to three friends locally or challenge up to 11 friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in the biggest Mario Kart race yet! All tracks and modes of play are available for online races.
Mario Kart Channel: Visit the Mario Kart Channel on your Wii Menu to check regional and worldwide stats, friend rankings, download ghost data, participate in worldwide Time Trial events, and more!
New Wheels and Courses: cruise brand-new tracks and arenas, or enjoy a blast from the past going fender-to-fender on one of the classics. Tired of riding on four wheels? Bust out one of the all-new motorbikes for special tricks and techniques.
Drawing on circuits and battle arenas from every game in the series—not to mention tons of brand-new ones—the true king of the Mushroom Kingdom racing circuits will finally be crowned! Time to get turnin' and burnin'!

The New game can be played with up to 12 players!

For more info visit the games official site.
http://www.mariokart.com/wii/

http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/9231_mario_kart_wii-orig.png

conman1000
04-05-2008, 12:29 PM
The game is going to be awesome!

Riku-Nara
04-05-2008, 02:55 PM
The wii wheel is really unnecessary.
I've seen like 3 of them before this was even announced.
Still, if it's online, i'm good.

rukisuto
04-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Can't you just turn the regular remote into a wheel by turning it long ways?
It would be kind of unnecessary to have a wheel then, lol.

The sounds so fun though.
I always loved Mario Kart.

conman1000
04-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Maybe, but if I remember, the wheel is going to come with the game.

Kujo
04-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Wheel attachment = way for nintendo to cash in on stupid people who dont realize that turning your Wii-mote sideways is the same damn thing

Shinigami
04-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Very nice game.

LiNuX
04-06-2008, 01:14 PM
shinigami = banned

don't come back until you learn to write your own materials

Scott
04-07-2008, 04:14 PM
The idea that the wheel isnt attached to anything is a good idea because then itl wont be as heavy as those massive wheels for the ps2.

Hockeyfan
08-01-2008, 09:33 PM
This game is a load of fun, but I could care less about the Wii Wheel.

I just use a Gamecube controller.

Blackbird
08-02-2008, 12:01 AM
This game is going to become so fun :)

Iceskater101
08-09-2008, 05:51 PM
this game is soooooo much fun!!!! I love it. I played it at my friend's house and it was the best! I wish I had a wii

jakncoke
08-10-2008, 04:04 AM
This game looks like fun, anyone else having trouble finding it? I've read numerous reports of Nintendo not keeping up with demand, according Nintendo's last qtr report it's up to 6 million sold.

jcowns
01-28-2009, 01:14 AM
this game is soooooo much fun!!!! I love it. I played it at my friend's house and it was the best! I wish I had a wii

I don't know why but i don't find this game fun =/.
I remember i used to love the older version though.