PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania 25/AND PREDICTIONS!

Raw!
04-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Well, since Wrestlemania 24 recently passed. What are your predictions for what is going to happen at Wrestlemania 25?

What matches, what titles on the line.. etc

Well, personally, I want to see a Money in the Bank, Heavyweight, WWE, and I actually want to see Kane vs The Undertaker in another inferno match.

Inferno match's are so awesome.

Also, I made this thread for another reason. What are your predictions for who is going to headline Wrestlemania.

I'm thinking Taker again. They always use Taker as the "entertainer." But I'd like to see Triple H do it sometime.

*ALSO, PEOPLE, POST IN THE OFFICIAL THREAD, THAT IS PARTLY THE REASON WHY I'M POSTING THIS HERE AND NOT IN THE OFFICIAL ONE, DON'T WANT TO DOUBLE POST*

Scott
04-07-2008, 04:57 PM
I never saw it. We have problems with our TV and internet supplier right now and I'm annoyed about that. Wait.... it's past right?

Raw!
04-07-2008, 05:04 PM
No. Wrestlemania 24 happened a while a go. Wrestlemania 25 is on April 5, 2009 in Houston, Texas. And I can guara-dam-tee that Stone Cold will be there.

Scott
04-07-2008, 05:08 PM
No. Wrestlemania 24 happened a while a go. Wrestlemania 25 is on April 5, 2009 in Houston, Texas. And I can guara-dam-tee that Stone Cold will be there.

Oh cool, I thought it been shown already. I want to see it but I doubt I'll have my TV Back by then though

Raw!
04-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Oh, that is to bad. If you want I'll tell you what happened in all the matches at 25..

I'll do it anyway..

WRESTLEMANIA 24 - RESULTS:

Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair (Career Ending Match if Flair loses)

Winner: Shawn

Batista vs Umaga
Winner: Batista

Undertaker vs Edge (World Heavyweight Title vs the Streak)
Winner: Taker

Triple H vs Randy Orton vs John Cena (WWE title on the line)
Winner: Orton regains championship

Big Show vs Floyd Mayweather
Winner: Mayweather

Finlay vs JBL (I think it was a bull tie match or something)
Winner: JBL

CM Punk vs MVP vs Mr Kennedy vs Carlito vs Chris Jericho vs John Morisson vs Shelton Benjamin (MONEY IN THE BANK)
Winner: CM Punk

MY THOUGHTS:

I actually think CJ, or Chris Jericho should've won. His return wasn't what I expected, not explosive and him winning a title wouldn't be to bad.

Scott
04-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Yeah I saw 24 I know someone with it on DVD. But it looks like I'll need to see 25 on DVD too. I'm sure Takers match will be one of the best they always are.

Raw!
04-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Nah. Problem with Taker's matches is that they are too predictable.

Scott
04-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Nah. Problem with Taker's matches is that they are too predictable.

I wonder if he will ever lose at Wrestlemania....

I don't think that'll happen unless they get really desperate for viewers

Kujo
04-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Stone Cold?? I dont know if I would say Stone Cold will be there just because its in Tx or just because its Wrestlemania.. but I will say this.... Undertakers claim to fame WILL be a perfect streak at Wrestlemania. Personally, I think he will retire undefeated in Wrestemania. I think that will end up being his "thing" to get him into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Raw!
04-13-2008, 10:00 AM
Actually, I'm thinking that Taker's streak will come to an end. And I think that Triple H, or a fan favorite, would be qualified to do that. Well, I just hope the streak comes to an end. We already can predict what will happen at WrestleMania, try something new maybe?