PDA

View Full Version : Df/aq/mc

Shinigami
04-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Which do you play/prefer most? Adventure Quest,Dragonfable, Or Mech Quest?

---------------------All of it made by Artix Entertainment

I voted for Dragonfable because I already am a Dragon Amulet holder there and I'm like one of the best in the game!

LiNuX
04-06-2008, 10:50 AM
do NOT double post

younging94
04-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Shinigami is really starting to annoy me....

._.

Shinigami
04-06-2008, 12:34 PM
How am I starting to annoy you im just minding my own buisness and you freaking come barging in and tell me if it's a big deal and wtf did i do wrong on this post eh? no YOU are starting to piss me off all i did here was a stupid mistake with the double post well guess what? I DON"T GIVE A S*** understand? and I just asked and pol question which you could have politely answered and left!

Raw!
04-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Starting to get off topic are we?
Both of you, stop it.

Dragonfable is the best out of them. But n't these games a bit child-ish?

Shinigami
04-06-2008, 12:43 PM
It is a bit child-ish but I still enjoy it and plus I am child-ish duh im only 14!

younging94
04-06-2008, 01:04 PM
How am I starting to annoy you im just minding my own buisness and you freaking come barging in and tell me if it's a big deal and wtf did i do wrong on this post eh? no YOU are starting to piss me off all i did here was a stupid mistake with the double post well guess what? I DON"T GIVE A S*** understand? and I just asked and pol question which you could have politely answered and left!

Lmfao, sorry dude, didnt know it meant that much to you o.O?

But, if i had to pick, i would say Adventure Quest because of its humor. It keeps me playing :laugh:

Scott
04-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Ok... I don't think I play any of them...

Samus-Fan
04-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Never played any of them. I just chose "Adventure Quest" because it was the most generic name.