PDA

View Full Version : Hobbies

LiNuX
12-31-2006, 06:32 PM
Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they and why do you have them?

in junior high school, my hobby was playing the drums and playing my playstation 2 lol. right now its basically games and i guess forum posting lol. this can be considered a hobby to some.

what are your hobbies?

Drake14
01-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Hmmm....

Well coding is a hobby of mine i guess - I like to make basic website using just basic html code.

umm....Reading is another hobby of mine - I rather enjoy reading

souljaa
01-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Hmm, me, making remixes, playing sports, and yeah, that's about it. :D.

Drake14
01-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Playing sports is a hobby for me too ;D

Although all i do is run all year...distance...:/

i guess thats..uh...fun? >.< ;D

Twigz
01-01-2007, 11:35 AM
I second (actually third) that sports thang...and also...reading, writing, watching TV, video games (on occasion), chillen with friends and fam...you know, the usual...that's about all I can think of right now...

KittyCat72
01-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Chatting on forums, playing Adventure Quest, collecting cards, and there was something else...........but I can't think of it right now. I'll tell you later.

mummy11
01-30-2007, 12:50 PM
ya...fly kites n jump around n bumming around

Slay
08-19-2011, 05:42 PM
I play video games, on all consoles I own.
I spend time coding, with everything. :P
I skate, and I film...
:D

Psychotray
08-19-2011, 08:43 PM
Making Dubstep, Rapping, Messing around in Photoshop, Graffiti, Listening to music, Roaming the streets at night, Fighting, Football :D

Jayhmmz
08-19-2011, 09:01 PM
I play video games, on all consoles I own.
I spend time coding, with everything. :P
I skate, and I film...
:D

I demand a skate video!

I write, I play football, I like to eat out to try new foods, I go to the cinema a lot, I travel to many different places a lot, I play video games at any point in the day where I can fit it in (PC and console), I love to spend money and shop, I attend Goodison Park generally on a regular basis to watch Everton F.C play, I love the WRC and general rally sport, I love Formula 1, I love music, I adore playing my guitar, and I think that is pretty much it :)

Slay
08-19-2011, 09:12 PM
I demand a skate video!

Maybe I should be more specific, because I don't live in the UK, and their is that football soccer thing, I skateBOARD. :P
And, yeah, I would like to make a skate vid, maybe soon. :3

Exentenzed
08-19-2011, 11:08 PM
My dearest hobby is fishing. :D

Also: Gaming, driving, cooking and programming.

paecmaker
08-20-2011, 03:22 AM
My hobbies consist of gaming( duh) reading, archery and walking. I like to just walk in the forest and pick chanterellers, or berries. I also like to fish. About other things I really like airplanes and love watching them.

Bertrum
08-20-2011, 09:59 AM
My hobbies are quite varied to be honest :x

At home I usually play games of any type, when on my PC I like to learn programming languages, as of now I'm messing with Python, Perl, Ruby, TCL and a bit of C... I also like messing with HTML/CSS/JavaScript/PHP/AJAX :D

I also play 5-a-side and 7-a-side football through the week, and occasionally 11-a-side on the weekend :D

Knibbler
08-20-2011, 10:08 AM
My main hobby would probably be my console.
Next would be my Gfx.
After that is miniature painting.
Also play DnD on a weekly basis as well as the occasional game of MTG.

Think that's about it.

Jayhmmz
08-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Maybe I should be more specific, because I don't live in the UK, and their is that football soccer thing, I skateBOARD. :P

You do realise that we're on the same page with that, right? Doesn't matter where I'm from :P
I'm not a fool, I knew you meant skateboarding ;) I watch enough of it, and used to do enough of it.

ROFLBRYCE
08-20-2011, 12:14 PM
I play guitar, I watch movies, play League of Legends and Xbox 360! I like to bike, but mine needs a lot of work...gonna be cheaper to buy a new one x___x

Slay
08-20-2011, 12:17 PM
You do realise that we're on the same page with that, right? Doesn't matter where I'm from :P
I'm not a fool, I knew you meant skateboarding ;) I watch enough of it, and used to do enough of it.

It's just I there was this thread by Bob and it made me wonder. :{

Exentenzed
08-20-2011, 02:05 PM
My hobbies consist of gaming( duh) reading, archery and walking. I like to just walk in the forest and pick chanterellers, or berries. I also like to fish. About other things I really like airplanes and love watching them.

You have archery as a hobby? Thats pretty awesome! :D

Care to do a small vid? :D

mutilations
08-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Hobbies (including but not limited to):
Buying retro games and retro gaming products.
Fishing
Reading fantasy novels.
Watching nature documentaries.
Snakes (1 as a pet currently, have had 5)
Watching all kinds of anime.
Collecting skulls.. not the real kind.. yet..

Dess
08-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Hobbies:

Cooking with the bf (Trying new recipes or making our own)
Vindictus
From Dust (but it's starting to make me rage)
GFX (not nearly as much as it used to be)
Reading (lots)
Writing
Traveling.

xCrystallis
08-27-2011, 10:22 AM
I love playing video games and drawing. I don't really go out much at all actually, Dx;; I used to be really into archery, but my bow's reach is too short and is worn and I can't afford a new one. ;_;I love drawing too. Trying to get more into digital art. And I watch anime and read manga. Ah, and I also play the piano, though I stick to video game music. Only classical piece I've ever learned was Fur Elise. Lol.

But there, those are my hobbies. =w=

Th3-devils-princess
08-27-2011, 10:31 AM
My favourite thing to do is cook,
Then there Is swimming, walking, playing the consoles, D&D, gardening, photoshop, photography :)

Kenoi
08-27-2011, 12:20 PM
wow, this is an old post. I really used to like playing basketball, but once I tried it out recently, I'm totally bad at it. its something... but... what I do NOW is draw. I like to draw. what do I draw? mostly scenes. like a mountain or... somethin like that. a view of some place.