rukisuto
04-06-2008, 02:39 PM
http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/Enchanted-Movie-Poster-AA-w.jpg

Starring: Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, James Marsden, Timothy Spall
Directed By: Kevin Lima
Released By: Walt Disney Pictures
Theatrical Release Date: 11/21/2007

Synopsis:
Princess Giselle lives in the blissful cartoon world of Andalasia, where magical beings frolic freely and musical interludes punctuate every interaction. Though Princess Giselle is currently engaged to be married to the handsome Prince Edward, her fate takes a turn for the worse when the villainous Queen Narissa banishes her to the unforgiving metropolis of New York City. As the cruelty of the big city soon begins to wear down the fairy-tale exterior of the once-carefree princess, the frightened Giselle soon finds herself falling for a friendly but flawed divorce lawyer whose kind compassion helps her to survive in this strange and dangerous new world.

Review:
This is the first time I've ever agreed with the critics on a review. Enchanted is definitely a movie that is meant for the family. This film was wholesome and hilarious; it kept you smiling. A lot of parts were stereotypical of a fantasy story about a prince and princess, but that was the whole point. They constantly poked fun at the stereotype with overly elegant gowns, singing everywhere you go, and cleaning animals. I would recommend you rent this on DVD if you're looking to smile and laugh.

Critics Rating: 7/10
My Rating: 8/10

Iceskater101
04-08-2008, 04:30 PM
sorry I dont plan on watching that movie.
I just idk.
It doesnt seem interesting.