PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough of all the **** in Call of duty 4

Foxhound
04-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Jesus.... it seems to me that I can't play a game of hardcore without having one idiot in my team that decides to start killing all of my teamates. It's unreal it used to be ok a month ago but in the last 2 weeks this issue has moved to a new level. I am not exagerating but I am sure a lot of you have had simmilar experiances in the last 2 weeks.
It's not only that the game is full of team killing idiots, but it is also full with iggnorant rude 10 year old children that think it is fun calling everyone names, informing me that I will get r@ped and sinnging in the mic I know what your advice will be.... mute them. Well this used to work when it was only 1 of them in every team. But now half the teams do the same thing. And the point in having a mic is to communicate tactics during play. I personnaly find pleasure not only in rasing my K/D Ratio but actualy having my team win. Impossible thing these days when I get a team with people like that.

I can't take it anymore Arrrrggg

I just want to have fun playing my favourite game. I don't want to leave early in 2 out of 3 matches I play. What on earth has happened with COD4??

STOP THE TEAM KILLING IDIOTS NOW.
REPORT AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Scott
04-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Here's what I reommend.

Login Xbox.com click privacy settings, under voice and text select 'friends only' it'll just mute everyone in COD4 exept you'll be able to hear your friends (This works for all games)

Foxhound
04-09-2008, 01:29 PM
yer thats one solution. but then again my biggest concern is teamkilling. thas the thing that pissed me off so much that i made this thread

MetalMario
04-16-2008, 05:11 AM
Mute, report, find a new server.

Don't bother getting into an argument with them, that's exactly what they want, ignore them and dont give them the attention they crave. Don't even bother shooting back.

IceCold
04-16-2008, 05:15 AM
Mute, report, find a new server.

Don't bother getting into an argument with them, that's exactly what they want, ignore them and dont give them the attention they crave. Don't even bother shooting back.

Correct. If you're shooting back and yelling at them you're just as bad and you can be marked and potentially banned just as easily.

Ghost
04-16-2008, 09:27 AM
if i could team kill last night i would have. three loonies on my team kept on siging and saying stupid crap. i muted them but they came back on in the lobby. i reported all of them lol

Megaman
04-19-2008, 10:19 PM
It's always going to be like this DEAL WITH IT DUDE!!!