PDA

View Full Version : Arfenhouse teh seerees!!!1

Nerdy Knight
04-10-2008, 08:34 AM
Ok, for those of you who are saying,"Whatchoo talkin' bout N.K.?" I'm talking about one of my favorite flash series on Newgrounds. I'm sure some of you have heard of it at least. It is EXTREMELY random. If you aren't into the random humor, I don't recommend it. It is pretty funny though.

This series is about a group of people who live in this badly drawn house called the "Arfenhouse" in the middle of freakin' nowhere. Housemaster is the main character, and has badly drawn arms and legs in annoying bright pink, blue, and green colors. His most noticeable feature would have to be his head being a piece of bread with a face on it. There's also Woogi, which is just a blue ball with red cheeks. Theres Pikachu for all you Pokemon fans, but this cartoon will probably make you hate him :P. There's also "Good Kitty" which is Housemaster's lover and loves crashing through glass windows multiple times. There's Dog, who just kind of hates everything. There's also Billy, their arch enemy. And finally, there's Joe. Everyone hates Joe, and Joe hates everyone. Why he hangs out with the Arfenhouse gang, nobody knows. He is the most sensible of the bunch, which you'll notice after seeing how everyone else acts compared to him. You'll get a kick out of everyone torturing him.

In all, this is a very hilarious flash series, and is purposely crappy made. WARNING: THIS FLASH SERIES DOES CONTAIN MILD NUDITY AND LOTS OF SWEARING. NOT TO MENTION CRAZY AMOUNTS OF RANDOMNESS. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THESE THINGS, DO NOT WATCH!

Here's the link to the site:

Arfenhouse (http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/arfenhouse)

For those of you who haven't heard of Newgrounds, check out the rest of the site. It has a gigantic amount of flash movies submitted EVERY DAY, and many epic flash movies are hosted there. Don't feel restricted to Arfenhouse, check out the rest of the site!

You can post comments about this series below if you'd like.

Have fun. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

P.S. Number 3 and 4 aren't really a part of the series. Number 3 is just a rip off because it's just super long credits. Why is it super long? Because he's giving special thanks to random people in the phone book. :P

4 is kinda funny but isn't really a part of the series. Then again, this is Arfenhouse, so I'm surprised they even mildly stay on topic.

Scott
04-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Ok I've never even heard of anything like this before. The only random comedy I like is the fast show but thats completely different

rukisuto
04-10-2008, 07:18 PM
I love Newgrounds.
Glad to see another fan :]

I've never heard of this series before though.
I would watch it if I weren't sitting in the kitchen, lol.

Riku-Nara
04-10-2008, 07:24 PM
It is EXTREMELY random.

understatement of the understatement of the milenium.

Really.........i just like, loss 5% of my brain watching the first one.......
<.<
kinda funny though