PDA

View Full Version : Shadows Application for CS 1.6

Shadow
07-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Hey, My name is Dylan. My tag is Shadow. I recently tried out for M@F1@ $H1T, and I sucked...lol. Umm I've been playing for about 2 1/2 years. I only play CS 1.6 because it's the best one. Although I will play Condition Zero, because it is close enough to 1.6 that it's just as good. Source Sucks big balls. I hope yuou guys will let me into MAFIA **** cause you guys are tight and I need more practice in the scrimming department. :)

LiNuX
07-30-2006, 08:40 PM
lol haha, welcome shadow, i know that u've tried out, u told me and also told me u did bad, i will try to get u another tryout soon, if u didnt know about 6 out of 10 of our members are inactive, meaning of vacation, it is summer after all, if u can wait a month maybe, then maybe i can borrow a server and give u a tryout myself, and good luck next time (sounds like a coke bottle where u didnt win) please play again

Shadow
07-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Awesome. I actually think i played king. And i tied with him 7-7. and then i lost like badly to some other guy, i have no clue who he was. We played at Aim_map...maybe. The one with Ak's and Colts and it has a type of de_dust feeling to it.

LiNuX
07-30-2006, 10:08 PM
yea, it was probably aim_map, we give most of our tryouts there, and i dont know the other guy ur talking about, but good luck next time