PDA

View Full Version : Get a Free Domain for 800 GFP

LiNuX
04-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Over a year ago I ran a competition where people got free domains for around 2500 GFP or so - well now I have lowered the price to getting it but there are a lot of other restrictions.

Only FIVE (5) people will get the domains - they will be new and you MUST tell me the domain you want. And only one extension is available for registration with me and that is .info ONLY. So do your research and get the correct .info domain name you want.

And people may say that .info is inferior to every other thing, they say this because they can't brand a domain for their life - currently I Have over 10 .info domains and they are all doing better than alright where two of them are over a year old already.

This will only be registered at GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com) so search for the domain you want there and let me know via PM.

Only 1 Domain per person - the first 5 to come up with the GFP gets it - And to give people extra time to absorb this in, no requests before Friday April 18th will be filled - So sorry guys, You'll have to wait at least a week and this gives everyone the chance to get their GFP.

To all winners: Sign up at GoDaddy.com if you don't have an account already - For domain transfer I need these info from you:

Which Domain Do you want? Must be a .info:
Name:
Address:
City:
Zip:
State:
Phone:
Email used with GoDaddy:

The above info is necessary to push a domain from one user to another at GoDaddy.

Questions, comments, concerns, or complaints go in this thread.

~LiNuX

LiNuX
05-06-2008, 11:18 AM
offer expired - godaddy changed prices so i can't do anything about it

if anyone still wants it, feel free to make an offer and a case to why you should get a .info domain for free - PM me with the title ".info domain" or it'll be ignored

thread locked!

rukisuto
05-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Man, I didn't even see this thread.
I would have taken it, lol.

LiNuX
05-06-2008, 04:50 PM
note: thread locked - i know mods can post in locked threads but please read before posting :)

gracias!