PDA

View Full Version : Most Memorable Shooter Moment

Nerdy Chief
04-12-2008, 03:04 PM
if some of you dont get what im talking about here is some examples: its like your first headshot, or when you bounced a grenade off a wall and hits the person behind you. Something like that

rukisuto
04-12-2008, 04:06 PM
When I played halo against my dad.
I pistol whipped him every time :]

Samus-Fan
04-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Hmmm...Having the Power-up Death Ball in Metroid Echos Multi-player, and still dying.

blaze4556
04-12-2008, 04:44 PM
The first time i did a crotchshot in stranglehold, it was just...special

Nerdy Chief
04-12-2008, 06:53 PM
yah... my most memorable moment in a shooter would have to be when my friend and me were at a halo 2 tournament and someone was attacking us then the guy jumps over a rock, my friend then throws a grenade at the ground it bounces off the rock and hits him in the air and sends him flying it was pretty awesome

Jjjet1
04-14-2008, 10:56 AM
mine would probably be when i was playing with my friend online i had the rockets and i went into a place where there was a small enclosed area and four of my enemies were there. well i threw two grenade into there and i also launched two rockets and three a plasma and i got all of them killed while i didbn't get touched. it was awesome. i still bring it up to him this day. haha. oh yeah baby.

LiNuX
04-14-2008, 11:47 AM
mine is in CS 1.6 in a scrim not too long ago - I had a triple kill with a SCOUT - the weakest sniper rifle -

the first two guys were already wounded otherwise I'd need two shots to kill them, and they were all lined up and the third guy in the back was crouched - I was aiming for him when the two other guys popped up in front and I killed all three of them, and headshotting the third guy (the guy I was really aiming for)

that was the best!! and super funny lol

Nerdy Knight
04-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Probably when I shot Ocelot with the shotgun in MGS3 after I knocked him out in that cutscene near the beginning of the game. When I shot him, it was hilarious. He did like a backflip roll from the shock of the attack. I lmao.