PDA

View Full Version : Rune Berserker Doubled In Price

GF Eric
04-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Well Fist of Guthix has been out for a couple of days and the hottest prize is so far the Rune Berserker Shield. Well I was trying to get one since I don't plan on fighting over 300 matches just to get the tokens for the shield. The first 2 or 3 days, the value of the shield was 144k gold pieces. Well yesterday the price jumped up to 220k. I just decided to get a Addy Spike Shield for the 50 Guthix Tokens.

What do you think about this change in the price?

Samus-Fan
04-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Dunno, used to play RuneScape. You can't help if the price goes up. One day, the obby shield was 500k )when I bought it) then it was 250k when I sold it. Prices go up and down, all depending on the players.

GF Eric
04-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Yeah but I was mad cause I already had the coins for the Shield when it was 144k but i paid the Max for it which was 172k. Then they changed it and I had no shield still. The Great Exchange messed me up cause the 172k was near the Minimum for the Berserker.

Samus-Fan
04-12-2008, 11:25 PM
The shield probaboly isn't worth the price any way. If I was you, I would be saving for the Dragon Shield halves, or a Obby Shield.

GF Eric
04-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Well its the most powerful F2P shield out there. But when I become a member I will get Full Dragon Armor. I am currently working on leveling up to 60 on all areas of Attack, Defense, and Strength. Then level up from there.

Samus-Fan
04-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Ooooh, I didn't know you were a F2P, Thought you were a Member. Dunno the best F2P shield, had to of changed since a year ago.

GF Eric
04-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Yeah I am a F2P. Hopefully I can convince my parents to let me get a membership later today. I have leveled up about 25 levels in the past 4 days. I think I am ready for a membership to breeze by the Member areas. :D

Samus-Fan
04-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Lol, I joined Members when I was lv. 14

GF Eric
04-13-2008, 12:01 AM
Yeah well I had memberships before on other accounts but I finally plan to get my Main a membership and full dragon. I would also like to get a Whip. Maybe one of my friends that are members can hook me up with some stuff to make me look like a member.

Samus-Fan
04-13-2008, 12:02 AM
Before you get dragon, because that might be awhile, I suggest Rockshell. If you can find it, that is.

GF Eric
04-13-2008, 12:04 AM
Rockshell sounds cool. What defense do I need for it and where would I find it?

Samus-Fan
04-13-2008, 12:10 AM
50 I think. You have to get it from players. Mebers Armour Only, though. Most players don't have it, and most that do, won't sell it. I suggest when you become a member, check Camelot.

GF Eric
04-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Ok cool. I just need 4 more defense but for dragon I need to get 14 on all my stuff. Woodcutting was no joke. I just got to 60 the other day.

Blackbird
04-13-2008, 02:26 AM
Full Dragon set really suck in runescape so you shouldn't used it, before I got full dharok set and awesome.
Dharok Axe hit over 62 when using super str potion to players. I said wow and my str was about over between 90 or something. Joining PK group should be more fun. To get a Dragon Shield you need to done heroes quests and legendary quest and that should be impossible for you in your level. I'm still have my whip, using full rune lawl, got purple party hat. Then I forgot my password rofl.

Jjjet1
04-14-2008, 10:17 AM
i personally like dh armor (that's the one with the great axe) it's actually cheaper and much better than dragon. i also got drag gaunts and drag boots because of the little extra defences. again. if you want just add me on rs and i'll try to show/tell you what you need to know.

GF Eric
04-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Full Dragon set really suck in runescape so you shouldn't used it, before I got full dharok set and awesome.
Dharok Axe hit over 62 when using super str potion to players. I said wow and my str was about over between 90 or something. Joining PK group should be more fun. To get a Dragon Shield you need to done heroes quests and legendary quest and that should be impossible for you in your level. I'm still have my whip, using full rune lawl, got purple party hat. Then I forgot my password rofl.

Do you still go on? Also just use your recover questions to get your password.