PDA

View Full Version : chao on the wii

eranikusnxt
04-13-2008, 10:07 PM
I like to play sonic andventure 2 and lvl up my chao. I was thinking there be a chao game on the wii. Think of it, being able to lvl my chao on the wii in 5 gardens, not 3, 5. make a chao garden, hero garden, annd dark garden like the original, but also put in a devil garden and an angel garden. Make some raceing area for sonic and shadow, a digging area for knuckles and a dark digger, and a flying area for tails and a dark flyer. These areas would be different area for every set of people. The raceing area is a long slim area that have animals and chaos drives that are all around the field. There are portals in the areas that transport you to another raceing area. The digging area is a wide open place that you can dig in. The animals and chaos drives are underground. The flying area have flying animals and floting chaos drives that you need to fly to get to. The rings are all around the field in all areas. Otherwise, its the same as the chao garden in SA2. What you think?

Nerdy Knight
04-13-2008, 10:12 PM
Hm...I suppose it sounds alright. In my opinion, I didn't find the actual Sonic Adventure 2 game to be very good. The only thing I really found myself doing was playing in the Chao Garden. Not to say this isn't a good idea, but I think it may be something better suited to maybe the DS. The chaos drives idea isn't very stable though. Just finding them around the gardens would be WAY too simple. Perhaps you could buy them with a currency you get in the game? You really NEED something to do besides the chao garden in Sonic games. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a Sonic game. Besides that, not a half bad idea.

eranikusnxt
04-13-2008, 10:16 PM
true, but im not talking about a true, 50 $ game ,im talking about a 5-10 $ game from like wii ware, and atlease it has sonic.

Nerdy Knight
04-13-2008, 10:20 PM
Oh...I see. I was gonna say, I don't think someone would buy a $50 game just for the chao garden...yeah. WiiWare is a good idea.

eranikusnxt
04-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Thanks, onlast question, how do you submit your idea to sega or nintendo?

Scott
04-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks, onlast question, how do you submit your idea to sega or nintendo?

Lol no idea.

Ummmm why would people want agame of that. Would many people even know what Chaos are?. I'd rather Sega just made another good sonic game.

Samus-Fan
04-14-2008, 08:27 PM
SEGA should make a new sonic game (I heard a good one is coming out soon) and add a updated Chao Garden. I loved making Dark Chaos, Loel, It was awsome.

Nerdy Knight
04-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Lol no idea.

Ummmm why would people want agame of that. Would many people even know what Chaos are?. I'd rather Sega just made another good sonic game.

By a good Sonic game, you mean one that isn't 3-D right?

Scott
04-14-2008, 08:33 PM
By a good Sonic game, you mean one that isn't 3-D right?

Well the new one that is on the way is 3D apparently and the pic I saw looked good. Lets hope they get it right this time.

Nerdy Knight
04-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Well, so did Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360, but it BLEW. I hope you're right about this new game, because I'm gonna lose interest in Sonic if they keep making these 3-D games average.

Samus-Fan
04-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Well the new one that is on the way is 3D apparently and the pic I saw looked good. Lets hope they get it right this time.

Did look good. I do have to agree with him, though. I think the ones that are not 3D are better. Like Sonic II on the SEGA, with Miles (Tails Original Name) and Dr. Robotnic (Dr. Eggmans old name)

Scott
04-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Well, so did Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360, but it BLEW. I hope you're right about this new game, because I'm gonna lose interest in Sonic if they keep making these 3-D games average.

The 3D Game on 360 was abysmal but Sonic on the PSP and DS is still good. I read that there was a Sonic game called Sonic Xtreme and it was to be Sonic's first time in 3D and it was supposed to be great. But they never released it?.

Nerdy Knight
04-14-2008, 08:39 PM
I heard the one on the PSP was horrible! I own Sonic Rush for the DS though, and I adore that game. If they stick with the 2-D game play, I'm sure they'll do just fine.

Samus-Fan
04-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Sonic Xtreme was never released, I think they just dropped the idea...Maybe the were not just ready for 3D?

Nerdy Knight
04-14-2008, 08:41 PM
Wasn't Sonic Jam the first 3-D Sonic game? Or was that 3-D Blast <---Wasn't good!

Scott
04-14-2008, 08:42 PM
You can see Sonic Xtreme on youtube it looks like it would have been quite good.

And I liked Sonic on the PSP. You just raced people it was a fun multi player game. If you could find someone else who owned it....

eranikusnxt
04-16-2008, 09:38 AM
weather or not they make good sonic games, sonic games will always be one of my favorite, weather its the new ones, or the sonic adventure games.