PDA

View Full Version : Profile Settings

LiNuX
01-01-2007, 07:21 PM
I have added some new extra features for your forum settings. These are custom profile settings in your profile. There are three new questions when you go to your profile and click Forum Profile Information on the left side. These questions are located near the bottom of that page, right under the signature.

These 3 questions are:

1. What is your favorite game?
2. What is your favorite console?
3. What is your MySpace Link? (lol although i dont like myspace that much, this is for people that like it)

For the MySpace Link, it is differnt. If your MySpace link is www.myspace.com/gamer -- Here all you have to put it gamer then when you view your profile, and next to the myspace section, it will say "gamer" without quotes and if you click it, you will be taken to www.myspace.com/gamer

Just follow that guideline for the myspace link. If you have questions please post them here or pm me if you must.

If you have suggestions for other questions or fields, you may also tell me here, all suggestions are being taken.

Enjoy this new feature! More will come soon. ;D

TheKing
01-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah this is was a great idea. Now everybody can know a little more about other in the GamersForum community!!!

Drake14
01-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Awesome idea!!

Just filled it out now ;D

LiNuX
01-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Awesome idea!!

Just filled it out now ;D

yea i checked your myspace link, you didnt fill it out straight lol, ur myspace link is myspace.com/sunoskae so all u have to put in the field is sunoskae not myspace.com because when people click it from ur profile, it'll just take them to the myspace home page, thats what i was trying to explain in the first post, that expains it further

souljaa
01-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Whoa I like this Idea...Great idea Linux!

LiNuX
01-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Thank you! More mods will come soon! I just installed the "Users Online Today" Mod to show which user has been online today. I dont think this requires a separate topic because it is visible at the bottom of the index page. ;D Thank you all. I am hoping that this will increase the interest of the members on this forum even more. These fields will also show up as an optional field during registration ;D

souljaa
01-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah I realised the "Users Online Today" thing. Sounds good. :D.

Twigz
01-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah, it's pretty cool, I just did it...it's a great idea also, getting to know each other better having an opportunity like this...cool beans is what I say...LOL... ;D

LiNuX
01-02-2007, 06:43 PM
yea thanks, if you guys have suggestoins for the questions and more fields, feel free to tell me here or in the suggestions board, and i encourage everyone to fill this part out of their profile to get more of a feeling and into this forum :)

souljaa
01-02-2007, 07:36 PM
yea thanks, if you guys have suggestoins for the questions and more fields, feel free to tell me here or in the suggestions board, and i encourage everyone to fill this part out of their profile to get more of a feeling and into this forum :)

Lol. Thanks. Will do :D.

diablo
01-08-2007, 12:11 PM
nice job, im about to go fill that out now :) great feature, well thanks for it, i know it will get more people interetested in the forum ;D

crazay
01-12-2007, 12:43 PM
lol nice, i have to go and fix that up too, i havent come online in a long time, but nice feature linux :)