PDA

View Full Version : WoW WotLK !!!

Blackleo
04-14-2008, 08:45 AM
The release date is around November for the highly anticipated Wrath of the Lich King expansion set for World of Warcraft. If you have not done so already you can reserve your copy at your local game store. WotLK features a new hero class as well as new professions, mobs, bosses and better gear. The level cap has been raised to level 80 with new talent skills and spells for the class that you have made in the previous WoW games or you can start off with a new one. It is not yet clear if the new hero class would start to off as a level one or you would be able to pick one of your already leveled characters that are 80 and transform it into a Death Knight. Would kinda suck to level your character (ex.rogue) to level 80 just to make him to another class have different spells and such. I really love my rogue but I am already leveling another character to 70 so just if that happens I can turn my warrior to a Death Knight. I'll keep you guys informed if more info comes my way, if any of you guys know anything more about this topic, please feel free to fill our minds ... and my noobish mind as well. :twitcy:

Veriaset
08-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Lol how did I forget to pre-order mine. Thanks for the reminder.